• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup
Please add me for andrina. Thank you!!

Last edited:
Add me to both the Tarzan and Andrina list please! Thank you for taking the time to be so awesome to all of those that aren't able to be there! Can I please retire so I can move to socal! 40 more years

Meant to do this last night, but I fell asleep as soon as I got home, hahaha.

Yes, I'll do Cars 3 Now Playing pickups. I'll grab one when I head over today for PTDs.

Lists updated to here.

Pickup update: by the time I got there, the Cars bumpers were sold out. But I got my Taran and an Andrina for drawing.

Andrina
1. Motba
2. xdattax
3. kairi08
4. disneykins
5. jngmd
6. Spr175psu
7. GrumpyDad
8. FoolishMortal71
9. Princess
10. cristywill

andrina_zpsfhucrjco.png

Congrats, FoolishMortal71!

Next drawings will be later today when I'm back from DSF.

I'm seeking the Cars 3 Now Playing . . . pins. I also need the Moana, Beauty and the Beast, and Pirates 5 Now Appearing . . . pins, if available.

UPDATE: I was able to find a Moana NPatECT pin at below cost! :)

Last edited:
Lists updated to here.

Pickup update: over the past few days I've picked up two each of Taran, Andrina, and the Cars 3 Now Playing pin. I'll do another pickup run on my way home tonight and draw all three tonight (unless I get distracted when I get home, in which case I'll do it tomorrow morning).

I also owe PMs to a few people regarding payment; I'll get back to people soon!

I'm seeking the Cars 3 Now Appearing . . . pins. I also need the Moana, Beauty and the Beast pins, and Pirates Now Appearing . . . pins, if available.

I don't have Beauty and the Beast or Moana available, but you get the Pirates Now Playing pin from the Leftovers section, and I put you on the list for Cars.

Pickup update: got Taran, Andrina, and Cars, so I have three of each.

Cars Now Playing - Since only three people are signed up, you all get one (Spr175psu, theoucharis, and btowndude)

The following drawings are rounds 2-4 for duplicate winner purposes.

Andrina
1. Motba
2. xdattax
3. kairi08
4. disneykins
5. jngmd
6. Spr175psu
7. GrumpyDad
8. Princess
9. cristywill
10. Disneychildwithin

andrina2_zpsupuwdsma.png

Congrats xdattax, disneykins, and Princess!

Taran
1. Motba
2. disneykins
3. Spr175psu
4. FoolishMortal71
5. Princess
6. Disneychildwithin

Taran_zpsb4pijgce.png

Congrats Motba, FoolishMortal71, and Disneychildwithin!

FoolishMortal71, please choose between Andrina and Taran. You will be added to the secondary pickup list for the one you do not choose.

I forgot to come and take my name off Andrina, I was able to get one. :). Please let someone else on the list have a chance at Purple Fish Girl. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back