• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I be added to the list of all the postcards? I understand that you may be keeping the ISO, but just in case you get one for a drawing... :)

Please add me to rainbow, Gideon and Horace and any Lion King pins u decide not to keep.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Pickup update - I got my Rainbow Unicorn (barely!) and a Gideon. I'm going to try to trade him in the next few days, but if I don't find a trade I'll plop him into here for drawing.

Availability update - as of when I was there at 7-ish, only Tiana was left of the patriotic pins. I was so flustered trying to get Unicorn that I forgot to grab a Tiana.

PTD catch up - I have 4 each of Taran and Andrina, plus the round 4 reroll Taran. Because there are five Tarans and four people on the list, including the secondary winners list, every person signed up for Taran gets one (tinkerbelle1956, Hambee2, Motba, and disneykins). I'll roll for the four Andrina winners. (I'm holding off on selling the fifth Taran until I'm sure my math is right, but he'll probably end up on the leftovers list in the near future.)

Andrina
1. kairi08
2. jngmd
3. Spr175psu
4. GrumpyDad
5. cristywill
6. Disneychildwithin
7. tinkerbelle1956
8. Hambee2

andrinalast_zps4f8ldcmk.png

Congrats kairi08, Spr175psu, cristywill, and tinkerbelle1956!

Patriotic Tiana
1. hopemax
2. nemo558
3. Vixy
4. FoolishMortal71
5. sockgnome
6. Motba
7. Disneychildwithin

tiana2_zpsxdexwmpu.png

Congrats, Motba!

Patriotic Jessica Rabbit
1. ScarletReign