• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: VERYYYYYYY RARE BRAVE LOGO PIN!!!!! Yes, you read that right :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: VERYYYYYYY RARE BRAVE LOGO PIN!!!!! Yes, you read that right :)
He really does I swear I am making a trade for one right now it's not cool to call some body a scammer when there new. He could have been pin trading for years now and just found the site that is plain out rude

Look everybody, I know I am new here...but I have been reading posts on this site for a couple weeks now...and I finally decided to post. I realize that being a new member there is automatic suspicion...so, why doesn't someone ask me to prove my sincerity. I am not looking to scam anyone. I am looking for an honest trade. Yes, I have this pin. I also have the Merida and Bear pin. But at this moment I am looking to do a trade with Izze. Of course, it's up to her if she wants to trade. And if no one believe I have this pin...I'd be willing to take a photo of it. Ask me to write out a specific word on a piece of paper, and I'll place it next to the pin...I hope that will prove my sincerity...if not...then I guess I will just continue to hang back...

But please, get to know me before leveling an accusation of me being a scammer...!

Sorry, I didnt mean to be be rude or accuse you its just someone having a very good pin and there first post ever is offering it up is slightly suspect.

Look everybody, I know I am new here...but I have been reading posts on this site for a couple weeks now...and I finally decided to post. I realize that being a new member there is automatic suspicion...so, why doesn't someone ask me to prove my sincerity. I am not looking to scam anyone. I am looking for an honest trade. Yes, I have this pin. I also have the Merida and Bear pin. But at this moment I am looking to do a trade with Izze. Of course, it's up to her if she wants to trade. And if no one believe I have this pin...I'd be willing to take a photo of it. Ask me to write out a specific word on a piece of paper, and I'll place it next to the pin...I hope that will prove my sincerity...if not...then I guess I will just continue to hang back...

But please, get to know me before leveling an accusation of me being a scammer...!

Hi,

Welcome to you. You should know it is not cool to try and horn in on somebody else's auction. If you want to run your own auction do so, but do not try to snap up a trade on somebody else's.

Yes, I will withdraw my offer. I have just been told by two people that it's not cool to step into someone's auction. I am very new here, so I didn't mean to step on anyone's toes. Sorry, folks...still learning my way around here. I will hang back and watch a little bit so I can learn the rules of the road, as it were. In all fairness, I will not entertain any offers for my pin until this auction has concluded. I didn't mean to steal any thunder. So, please submit your bids...I won't be taking any offers until this auction is good and done.

Thanks for the offer.... I was about to say what it seems like everyone else has already said. Just for future reference if you liked someones offer on one of this PM them don't post publically. Also trying to take someone elses' bidders is considered very rude...

But otherwise welcome to DPF :)

Yep. I think I got it. Lesson learned. Sorry, folks...I guess it was just a trial by fire...I'll wait to see how things turn out... :)

pin83922
pin83924
pin79314

This thread has taken a weird turn...ha! I have an idea...everyone just send me their brave pins because i actually want to wear them. :) P.S. I'm scottish. Does that help? ;)

Last edited:
I keep forgetting this isn't for the bear pin...just send me all your logos and I'll wear them all at once! ha! brave, brave, brave, brave, brave...

P.S. and I love it so thank you!

I'll give it a shot although I doubt I can trump the Swarovski! EEK! I want that pin, too. haha

pin22780
Pin 22780: Japan History of Art 2003 - Bambi (1942)

pin38526
Pin 38526: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Bambi & Thumper

pin83987
Pin 83987: DisneyStore.com - Miss Bunny and Thumper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back