• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Villains Cutesations Trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villains Cutesations Trade?

ElysionsPrincess

Love Thaws a Frozen Heart!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hi! This is my first post in the sales/trades/wanted section, but I figured I'd take a shot at it!

I recently got one of the Villains Cutesation plushes from the Disney Store. They are only about $7 and are quite small and cute. Unfortunately they're blind boxes though, and impossible to get open to take a peek (not to mention you're not supposed to do that lol). I received Ursula, who is really cute, but not my favorite villain. If anyone would like to trade for Hades or Dr. Facilier, I would be delighted to complete a transaction with you. I have over 100 positive feedbacks from different websites and forums, and I would be more than happy to show it.

Thanks for looking!

Hi, I got Dr. Facilier which is not my favorite as well. And I also really wanna get Ursula. So I'm really interested to trade villains.
If you interested to trade with me. Please direct message me.

Thank you
photo_2.jpg

Hi!! I got Dr. Facilier which is the one you might want. And I also wanna get Ursula which is the one you got. So I 'm interested to trade with you. If you wanna trade with me, please sent me a message directly.

Thank you
photo_2.jpg

Hi ! I got Dr.Facilier. And I'm interested to trade with you. So if you wanna trade with me, please send me a direct message.

Thank you
photo_2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back