• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Villains, Nightmare and Mansion... Oh My! (Pic Heavy!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villains, Nightmare and Mansion... Oh My! (Pic Heavy!)

Maleficent913

Beautifully Tragic
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
So... when my husband and I got married about 7 months ago and were apartment hunting, I knew that we needed at least a 2 bedroom, just to house all my Disney stuff... the following are just small samples of what I have actually gotten out of boxes and onto shelves. The amount of artwork I have to hang is ridiculous. I could probably cover every inch of wall (ceilings included) with art and still have enough for 2 more rooms.

*Update* I reorganized things today and hung art on the shelves! Enjoy!

:hatbox:

Last edited:
Incredible! I really like your Maleficent collection! Especially the big Statue and the Dragon one that's below the Designer doll! Keep posting more pictures as you unbox the rest of your collection!

Thanks everyone :)

LOL yes I was wondering who was gonna notice the little Herc there. I love Pegasus!

I will try to take more pictures of that dragon statue. Its double sided actually and the back side is Maleficent with her arms raised. She's gorgeous :)

Beautiful collection. I love the Maleficent Big fig. I wish they still made them that big. The shrinking of the figs saddens me.

Some of them were custom made. The books and potion bottles came from a woman in Santa Ana and the same ones areactually used in the conjuring tent they had up at DLR for Halloween.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back