• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wall-E COMPLETED!!! I think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wall-E COMPLETED!!! I think...

Name tags do not come blank. They are specifically made to order but when placing your order, you can put any "proper" name. They are only made for the specific event and all cast members do not buy the pin.

image-1430828518.jpg

Good luck in acquiring one.

Daniel!!! I found your Wall-E thread and now I'm just bummed I'm only about 1/4-1/3 of the way there with still the marquee and the wrapped in Christmas lights ones as 2 of the harder ones to get. I'm definitely going for them all and but at the moment Wall-E pins are 3rd priority..... possibly moving up above Up (even though I just watched it again last night) and even my Stitch invasion wants. I have yet to see the Wall-E LE 50 shooting star pin so this might be a deal breaker. Maybe sell off all my pins and just collect Wall-E... and Brave since there aren't many of those! Ahhhhh

I watched Wall-E again last night and now I definitely have to get all the pins! First stop, jumbo Wall-E and Eve wrapped in Christmas lights! Going to take your advice mixed with Dory's advice and I'm going to "just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back