• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Wanna be zapped??? Then get your info to Judy!

ZAPPED! Wanna be zapped??? Then get your info to Judy!
I have zapped several members recently and the only time I get zapped is if I buy something. Wait, I'm lying I got three pirate OE pins from anonymous, but they went in my pin trading bag to trade with CMs.:(

I've only ever gotten zapped one, with a purchase. No biggie. I've zapped a handful of times with no thank you, eh I got over it. The thanks I did receive made me feel awesome though, so it was worth it. I don't expect anything.

I really don't either. Jordan's mom and I traded and zapped the kids. Her son, my grand daughter. I zapped another Cali friend and a dear friend in Indiana. I'm not done yet. Have a zap going out to a bride to be in my home state and another couple of members.

Well?????? Did everyone get their info to Judy???????? I sent out 6 zap packages last week and wanna send out some more, but if she doesn't have your info, it won't be to you!!!

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I just wanted to say I am new to the community but I think it is great that this system is in place to spread joy to other members. :)

If you have not done so, get your info out to Tiggermickey. I have a fairly long list of people who I will be zapping on my "52 weeks of zapping" journey, and I'd like to make sure I can get your info if you are on the list, without ruining the surprise element, so please, get your info to tiggermickey if you have not dones so already!

If you have not done so, get your info out to Tiggermickey. I have a fairly long list of people who I will be zapping on my "52 weeks of zapping" journey, and I'd like to make sure I can get your info if you are on the list, without ruining the surprise element, so please, get your info to tiggermickey if you have not dones so already!

I really want to do something like this but I might have to wait a while to get some decent pins to sen out!!!

I really want to do something like this but I might have to wait a while to get some decent pins to sen out!!!

You know... I don't have anything amazing to send out either. I just send people a pin that is on their wants if I have one. Nothing amazing... I don't have grail worthy pins to send out - just a little something to make someone's day a little brighter and to bring a smile to my face when I know they received it!

i had no idea how much joy I would get from zapping someone else until I did it! I've received so much love and friendship from people here that I try to share it with everyone else!

For me, zapping is just one way I can do that!

Back