• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WANTED: Ariel Designer Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
WANTED: Ariel Designer Doll

LittleMermaidAriel

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well. Maybe someone can help me out. I have been going around in circles trying to obtain the Ariel Designer Doll that was released in 2011. I collect everything Ariel and have been doing so since her release, (she is my ultimate favorite princess ♥). Sadly, I have not been able to add the Ariel designer doll to my collection. If anyone has an extra one and is willing to sell her at a reasonable price, I would be forever grateful. I know they have them on ebay, but I cannot afford those inflated prices. I would give her an excellent home and she would be going to someone who will appreciate her and cherish her for years to come. If anyone can help, please contact me and many thanks! :hug:

I haven't got this Ariel but hope to get the fairytale couple Ariel set. Just thought I'd leave a comment wishing you good luck, she's a stunning doll, and the eBay prices are ridiculous. Hopefully someone on here will be able to help you, someone helped me get designer Aurora(my Fav princess) on here so it is possible.
Best of luck in your search

I haven't got this Ariel but hope to get the fairytale couple Ariel set. Just thought I'd leave a comment wishing you good luck, she's a stunning doll, and the eBay prices are ridiculous. Hopefully someone on here will be able to help you, someone helped me get designer Aurora(my Fav princess) on here so it is possible.
Best of luck in your search

Thank you so much! I will keep my fingers crossed! :x: I am glad you were able to get your favorite! Aurora and Rapunzel are my favorites after Ariel :) I am glad you were able to get her, I know how frustrating it is to want a doll so much and when you search for her she is being sold 4X more expensive. I understand that these dolls go up in value, but some people go out there knowing that these items will be popular and buy them in outrageous quantities making it harder for people who truly want them to obtain them and then they sell them insanely overpriced. I also want the 17" Rapunzel doll, but I am shooting for Ariel first. So many beautiful dolls coming out, I hope that everyone who wants one can get them. Thanks again! :)

Wishing you luck for Designer Ariel! I'll keep an eye out for you, too. Unfortunately, she usually won't sell for anything less than a certain amount, but you never know!

Good luck on your search for her; she is very beautiful in person! My only advice is to KEEP checking eBay. I've seen Designer Ariel listed as a BIN for around $180 twice. It doesn't happen too often, but there are times you will find a deal/steal on eBay.

I'd trade mine for a 17" LE Blonde Rapunzel.

I just lookout some 17" LE Blonde Rapunzel listings, and she has increased her price. When I bought her a year ago, she was retailing for $250. Now her price has increased around $350 :S .

But it looks like Ariel will always be cosidered as the most successful Designer doll of the entire 3 collections.

Thank you all for the warm wishes. I hope I can get her too! I want her and the 17" Rapunzel doll so bad, but Ariel always comes first :) Tangled stole my heart though, I was instantly in love with the movie and characters. If I could afford it, I would expand my collection to include everything Tangled and Sleeping Beauty, but I can only do little things here and there. Little Mermaid has always been my main focus.

I also want her as well, I was wandering around ebay and someone wanted to just get rid of her. & started their bid price at 102 I wanted to cry! because I couldn't bid. She ended up only being sold for 250 which is pretty amazing. Considering shes so expensive. I would say look on ebay while these fairy tale dolls are coming out because people get despite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back