• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wanted- Designer Princess Lithographs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted- Designer Princess Lithographs!

HugsxNxKisses(X0X0)

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love all of them but my top 5 are Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Pocahontas and Mulan. If anyone has any and are willing to sell or trade them, jump up! Preferably sell them though. I honestly pick the lithographs over the dolls because they take up less space LOL. :wiggle::hsd::p:drool::anxious::wiggle:

Best of luck! I was considering taking some 8x10 card stock and just printing my own to frame if the resolution doesn't go too wonky. These are just way too expensive on the secondary market.

Months later, I came to a conclusion. I will purchase the notecards from eBay as they are being sold singularly for $10.98 plus shipping and there was a sale for sticky notes with a free notecard of choice. I got Snow White for $2.00, Aurora for $10.98, Ariel for $3.00, Jasmine for $1.99, Pocahontas for $1.99 and Tiana for $1.99. I didn't include Cinderella, Belle, Mulan and Rapunzel because I have them but I don't. I was browsing on eBay for any Belle ones as she was my grail at the moment. I eventually found a listing for 3 separate dolls and each would include 2 free notecards with the envelopes and seal. In case you're wondering which dolls, Mulan, Cinderella and Belle. I was this close to begging my mom to do Mulan but came to my senses and looked at the sticky notes listing which as well included the free notecard offer but only one. I was originally planning on just getting Belle with this offer and doing the other three for $10.98 but after good communication with this benevolent seller, she offered to sell me my final 3 for 2 dollars each and include them with my current order. I then paid her $6.00 and in about a few more days, I will have the final four plus the sticky notes LOL. I honestly tend to do the art work over the dolls as it's a lot more in my price range. And Notecards instead of lithographs as they're more compact. In all this notecard madness, I also ordered a Designer Villains Notecard pack for Maleficent and Queen of Hearts as I had one pack of them but I wrote letters in them and ran out of the two mentioned before. Overall, this is a good idea but all that's left is to find frames that fit them. Last thing, I got my Villains Notecards off of Amazon for $18.44 shipped. I hope for more notecards like of the couples soon; my favorite lithograph/notecard/drawing is Aladdin and Jasmine. A&J seem the most intimate and I adore the fuschia/purple/pink their background is. For Designer Princess, I adore Belle's but don't really like how it translates into a doll. I would have liked the doll to look more like the sketch but all in all, it was the rose prop that gave the doll the bonus points it needed for me to like it. That and the smoky-eye make-up. After Belle is Pocahontas who to me is practically flawless; she has the physique of a model and the dress is all around gorgeous. I like how they included beads on the shoulder strap. Pocahontas being my favorite princess is bonus points LOL and the long eyelashes work with her. Next is between Ariel and Jasmine. Ariel's dress, hair and seashell accessory are favorite points. I adore the long eyelashes on Ariel, Belle and Jasmine as it suits their feisty spirits and provocative. Her dress is extremely pretty and I like the puff with the strings detail. She is one of the most coveted for a reason and as for the art work, it is exactly alike with the doll except for the flaw on the gift bag where she has no gloves LOL. Now for my final tangent (if you can call it that), Jasmine! From the get-go, I adored the lamp prop but eventually, I began to love the tone of her skin; brown sugar skin baby! I also loved her HUGE eyes and the waist pendant(?). Jasmine is a very classy one too.

When the original Designer Princess Lithos were released, maby of the auctions for single pieces were "scan and print" copies. I gave an original Rapunzel (signed the the doll designers) to a friend of mine (GWP when I purchased the Silver Cinderella) and she purchased a second one off eBay (Ariel?) . She could tell right away it was a copy when she received it because the card stock was slightly off and the image was slightly larger - she wasn't happy about it and returned the copy for a refund.

Ughh counterfeit lithographs? What is this world coming to? I'm almost glad I didn't know about this back in 2011 so I wouldn't covet and receive a mule when I was promised a mare. But I digress as this is a fun thing and one of the best gimmicks Disney has concocted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back