• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WANTED: Disney Designer Doll - Maleficent !

Status
Not open for further replies.
WANTED: Disney Designer Doll - Maleficent !

Kaynzz

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone!
I am looking to buy a doll from the disney designer dolls range.

I am only interested in MALEFICENT :) She has always been my favourite.

Does anyone have this doll for sale? I would also be interested in the designer Maleficent notebook.

I am located in Germany, so would ideally like to purchase from someone in England or Europe, to avoid customs charges if possible. May buy from further abroad if not, however!

Let me know!

She is a lovely doll! Good luck with your search. I actually just last week sold mine!:/ making room for the LE 17 Maleficent doll expected next year:)

Oh no! Just missed it then... :-(

What will the LE 17 look like? I haven't heard anything about this one.

If anyone has a designer maleficent doll for sale, please contact me! Preferably from UK or Europe.

Oh no! Just missed it then... :-(

What will the LE 17 look like? I haven't heard anything about this one.

If anyone has a designer maleficent doll for sale, please contact me! Preferably from UK or Europe.

There has been no official announcement of a Maleficent LE doll yet however based on historical releases a Maleficent doll is very likely and it should be released around the diamond edition release of Sleeping Beauty next year around Sep 30.

Yeah I forgot to say their is no announcement for the LE maleficent but with the diamond release of sleeping beauty and the live action movie it's pretty much a given that she will be made. I'm dying to see pictures of it though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back