• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wanted: Hot topic pick up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted: Hot topic pick up!

DisneyDevoted

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Looking for the new Ariel swim wear set with the scaley bottoms and purple sea shell top, I'm based in the UK on ebay these are over £40 and at hot topic they are £12 if I order from hot topic I have to pay astronomical shipping and at least £30 in customs so was hoping someone from here would be able to help out, pick one up and send it to me :D can do pick ups for the UK and will of course pay any postage fees

if you can help please reply here or email me at: elliot-minor-fan@hotmail.com my inbox is full at the moment

thanks for looking

have a wonderful day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back