• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WANTED: limited edition coronation anna doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
WANTED: limited edition coronation anna doll

nicoledelancre

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i'm looking for the LE anna doll in her coronation dress...i don't care if she has the COA ,or if her box is a little damaged... feel free to write me anything

If you post this under the For sale and wanted section you will probably have more luck.

Good luck with your search, I suggest waiting a while (until after the Frozen hype starts to die down a bit) and you should be able to get her at a fairly reasonable price, one that is probably a lot less than what she is going for now.

Thank you so much Polaris! your suggestions are always very precious! I apologise for my mistake...is the first time i'm making my own post!

If you post this under the For sale and wanted section you will probably have more luck.

Good luck with your search, I suggest waiting a while (until after the Frozen hype starts to die down a bit) and you should be able to get her at a fairly reasonable price, one that is probably a lot less than what she is going for now.

Wow, do you really think the price for Coronation Anna will go down in the future? You've given me hope! :)

I've heard so many people saying the Frozen dolls (and actually all the dolls) will only go up in price. Is it too much to hope that the prices for all the LE dolls decrease after the Frozen hype dies down? Everything is so ridiculous now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back