• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

wanted! Merida toddler doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
wanted! Merida toddler doll

siberiaya

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello everyone! My name es Paola, and wondered if someone sells this doll. Is Merida toddler doll,its hard to get here...
DISNEY~1 (2).jpg I'm going to order on ebay,but i was wondering if anyone here sells.
Thanks!:naughty:

I don't mind getting her for you. I know how frushtrating it is when you can't get something in your country :(

Here; l can buy it for the price $120 ; is too much!!, and l also want the 17"doll. Also sell here, the rapunzel 17"wedding doll; the price?? $500.....so, no no no....

OMG, ironically I'm going to the Disney Store Wednesday . My husband has become a Vinylmation freak . By 17 " you mean the barbie type doll . My God FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS , they are $20.00 here in USA .

Yes!! The merida adult version.
And this prices are from place like ebay;in toys store they have the disney animators dolls,for almost $200....its crazy prices!!!:rant:

Oh for the limited edition wedding Rapunzel . I am so mad, I missed out on her , but still she is $200.00 on ebay here . I thought you meant the barbie type Merida doll that I got . I'll look and see how much the toddler doll is . Do you have paypal ?

Hello! thank you all for your interest!, sorry for answering so late. (My husband took the computer, and I wrote from the phone, and I have not discovered how to use the translator there ...). So good I'm hoping that I prove my international card, to pay by paypal. When you have your account, I start to spend!:rock:Ha!!ha! ha!( malevolent laugh )

It's $24 on Disneystore.com right now. If you need it, I can buy it and then ship it to you. Actual cost, no up charges. :)

Vicki

Dear huertajv,

Thank you very much for your help. Actually, my husband bought me yesterday, the doll for my birthday.
But, If you don´t mind, I will ask you in the future for any other buy.:bowdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back