• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Warm Up with these Emotions! Inside Out Cut-Tie Fleece Blanket -- ENDS DECEMBER 26

Auction Ended: Warm Up with these Emotions! Inside Out Cut-Tie Fleece Blanket -- ENDS DECEMBER 26

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
Hey there gang! I’ve been sitting on this for a while, and thanks to school and grading, I ended up having to actually post it LATER than I meant to. But oh well! It’s finally time! Time for Merlin’s Cozy Up for the Holidays Auction!!

Up for auction this year is a hand-made, by me, Fleece Cut-Tie Blanket featuring everyone’s favorite emotions from Inside Out!!!

a20161218_154144_zps5pv82we6.jpg

This super comfy and warm blanket is made from soft glacier fleece. The blanket, modeled by my 6-foot-plus boyfriend, measures 6.5 feet tall and about 4 feet wide.

a20161218_154328_zpsxlg8iku6.jpg

The front of the blanket, as you can see, features a white background with different colored circles, each one with its corresponding emotion: Joy, Sadness, Anger, Disgust, and Fear. The back of the blanket is a light blue, perfectly matching Sadness’s skin tone.

Here’s a close-up of the pattern:

a20161218_154438_zpsw5to1k1l.jpg

The fringe ties on the side are both the blue and the Inside-Out pattern.

a20161218_154349_zpsauwwebgc.jpg

Winner will receive this delightful blanket! It’s so warm! So cozy! So huge! Also will make a great Christmas present for you OR someone you accidentally forgot! Hahah!

CAT ALLERGY NOTE: I do have a cat. And while I was vigilant to keep her off the blanket while I made it, as any cat owner knows, there’s no way to keep hair off of it. So if you’re the winner and have a cat allergy, might want to toss it in the dryer just to be triply sure. :)

Absolutely all bids and bidders welcome! :3 I am in DIRE need of some good traders, so if you don’t have something on my wants list, bid anyway!!! :D

All standard DPF auction rules apply. But here are some specifics:
Only bids on this thread are allowed, no PM bids.
No cash bids.
If you want to help someone else bid, please contact them and bid through them. So that things stay tidy. :3
HAVE FUN!!! This is a fun hobby. :3

Pinpics name is: Merlin_Emrys

General Wants, as shown in my banner:
Sword in the Stone pins (mostly Merlin)
Aladdin Pins featuring the Carpet and/or Prince Ali
Scrooge McDuck
Robin Hood (especially Prince John and Sir Hiss, but Robin too!)
Pin-Tiquites / Masterpiece
Hercules (in order: Muses, Megara, Young Herc, Hades, Pegasus (baby and adult), Herc, the gods, Pain/Panic)*

*This is my newest collection, and as such the set I have the least of already! So a fertile ground for offering smaller pins!!.

Also interested in:
Jafar / Aladdin general
Disney Afternoon (Ducktales, Darkwing)
PTDs
Pins with characters reading or books
Pins that make literary references
Good traders
Stitch

Do Not Want: (unless it's on my wants)
Hidden Mickey
Marvel
Pins with really bad trading ratios
Scrappers/Counterfeits

Also, I have a thing for “Specific Moment in Time†pins. Pins that feature a very specific moment in the films (such as the “Matchmaker on Fire†pin).

Things do no need to be from these lists to be bid. I’d also be tickled pink with other awesome traders! :3

This auction will end at 11:59pm on Monday, December 26 Eastern Time (WDW time). I will do my absolute best to keep things updated. There will be a leader board posted after three bids and whenever there is a change after that! But I will try and keep it up to date. But above all, HAVE FUN!

Good luck, everyone! ^0^

~Merlin

I have to say... I love this blanket... that fabric is amazing. I have made many of these and I just think they are so neat. Beautiful job.

I have to say... I love this blanket... that fabric is amazing. I have made many of these and I just think they are so neat. Beautiful job.
Aww, thanks! I used to work at Hancock Fabrics, and when they closed back in June or something, I snatched this up on a stupid good sale. And have been sitting in it since. XD glad to finally use it!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I will kick off bidding with this pin from your pinpics wants list:

pin5663th200

Pin# 5663 - Great Mouse Detective 15th Anniversary

Hooray! Thanks for the first bid, Tessa! I'll admit, I did think of you while I was making it. Hahah!

Two more bids for a leaderboard. :3 And this should ship the day after the auction ends. I'll be taking it with me (in its shipping box) so you don't have to wait until the new year. :D

~Merlin

Thanks David for the bid! Okay, we have our first leader board!

1) docfish2u
2) Timeerkat
3) justharry

Thanks so much, everyone! It's all really close! :D

Oooh, she should be a nice trader. :D I think that will nose you past David a bit!

1) Timeerkat
2) docfish2u
3) justharry

Thanks for the addition bid! But I happen to be working out a trade for that pin right now. ^^; so the leader board remains the same.

Thanks! I think that shall push you into second place! I'm not super big on lanyard medals, but it is super cute!

1)Timeerkat
2)justharry
3)docfish2u

Back