• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Was The Cartoon Spin PODH Get Released today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was The Cartoon Spin PODH Get Released today?

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I see someone is selling them on eBay, and wondered if it was released today??? :anxious: This is the first I have seen it for sale! :) If it did, does anyone know the price being asked? :eek2: Any info would be greatly appreciated! :D

On the disneypins website it says it shouldn't be released until March 20, so if it was released today that's WAY ahead of schedule

Both Ebay auctions I can find indicate that they are pre-sales. Is there one that says they have it in hand? I also see a bunch of 20th anniversary pins that came out in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back