• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDCC Braided Beauty Rapunzel

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDCC Braided Beauty Rapunzel

Zanna

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I know I'm a little late to the party here as these were released a couple of months ago, but does anyone know where I can get a WDCC Braided Beauty Rapunzel figure from? I've only just seen her and she is beautiful! Ebay prices are crazy so I don't wanna go there. Thanks! :)

Ooooohhh she's pretty!

DCC092.jpg

They need to make a pin of this! :)

I bought one in February. They were limited to only 750 pieces and are SOLD OUT as far as I know- hence the secondary market prices on Ebay. The original cost was $165.00.

Hope this helps. :)

I bought one in February. They were limited to only 750 pieces and are SOLD OUT as far as I know- hence the secondary market prices on Ebay. The original cost was $165.00.

Hope this helps. :)
Urgh, why didn't I see her back in Feb :( Thanks for the info! I'm from the UK and the retail price for her here was £150, which is a lot but less than what they're going for on ebay. I don't think I have much chance of finding her if there were only 750 produced :cry:

I bought her around the time she was released because I saw how LOW her edition size was and I love Rapunzel. Needless to say, this piece is a beauty!! She is also a lot bigger than I pictured her being. I originally paid $175.00 for her off eBay when she was first released. I've seen her sell now for $600 and up! If I knew how to post pictures on her, I would. The stock photos, don't do her justice!!! She's a gorgeous piece!! Good luck finding her.

She really is fantastic! I have a lot of Rapunzel stuff and she is by far my favourite item. Hopefully someone can help you out because I have no idea where to get her now other than ebay. Keep checking though, she might pop up at a decent price one day. Good luck in your search :x:

Absolutely gorgeous! I had not seen her before. I hope you find her. My main focus has always been Ariel, but I fell in love with Tangled the moment I saw it. That movie is a masterpiece!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back