• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDI Event HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDI Event HELP

talesoftobv

Instigator of Mass Hysteria
Rating - 99.2%
246   2   1
Hey guys!

I would really like to attend the WDI pin event on Saturday, but I have no relations to a CM. I was wondering if there was anyone out there who could help me get in there. :)

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hopefully someone with a Golden Ticket can get you in :) Good luck!!! I was hoping to make it down to LA this weekend for the event, but don't think I am going to make it :( If I do, I will let you know.

hi nikki,
just in case you are pondering your visit, its a double whammy on the 14th as the DSF Pirate Pin Trading event begins early, 6am, across the street from DSF in the Highland Center and ends at 9:30am. then you can head over to WDI, which is open until 12 noon!

Grim and I were talking about that while in line. LOL.. I still haven't dug out of my pin pile from my last visit hehehehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back