• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDI Villains Series - Updated 4/8

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDI Villains Series - Updated 4/8
Thanks to a heads up from trjessie and Merlin, I managed to snag a Frollo for a good price! (Christ I am putting way too much money into this). No updates until I have the pin in hand, but yes~

WOOHOO!! :D

giphy.gif

I've seen the new set pop up a bunch on Instagram for sale, but I'm not sure what would be good prices for those since they just came out pretty recently...I'd be happy to point you towards where I've seen them being sold though. Unless you wanted to wait until the hype settles down a bit.

WOOHOO!! :D

giphy.gif

I've seen the new set pop up a bunch on Instagram for sale, but I'm not sure what would be good prices for those since they just came out pretty recently...I'd be happy to point you towards where I've seen them being sold though. Unless you wanted to wait until the hype settles down a bit.

Thanks~ I don't mind being sent in the right direction (though I'm definitely more picky about how much I spend on these new ones, I've seen massive fluctuations in the prices. Make up yours minds, people!)

I took a screenshot of someone trading Prince John but I forgot in which FB group it was :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Lol!! Thanks anyways, hahaha. :D The thought counts~

Well then, an update bump! :D

Thanks to Mark, I gots Prince John, and Merlin traded me Shan Yu the other day! So all that's left from the first two sets is gonna be the hardest one - Maleficent - and then the rest of the newer set. c:

Updated traders are on the front page! I'd really prefer to trade rn, haha..;; T^T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back