• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDI Villans 2nd pin set released 8 out of 40

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDI Villans 2nd pin set released 8 out of 40

JaxL725

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello!
I just saw a picture on facebook, so if anyone happens to be able to go to the WDI release, I'd LOVE a Mother gothel pin LE 250 <3
TIA for helping me with the pin :)

Last edited:
I'm not sure if you can post that picture on this forum, you can get a CM in a lot of trouble by doing That. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

WDI pins are one of those weird things where, technically, until they go on sale, only cast members are allowed to know when they are released. I think the mods here at DPF just like to play it safe. There have been times in the past CMs have been fired for releasing "privileged" info, and naturally that would be terrible. So it's just a good practice on here. You're certainly not in trouble or anything. :3 Heck, I even did it a few months ago. XD No worries!

But I'll keep my eye out for you! They're really hard to track down at cost, but I'll let you know if I spot something!

~Merlin

Mother Gothel LE 250 WDI Villans

Bump!
I had messaged 3 people advertising they were selling the set once they picked it up but no one got back to me about Gothel :/
So if anyone is selling her pleaseeee let me know :)
TIA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back