• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW April Pickups: At Cost! (Plus Star Wars Celebration pins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW April Pickups: At Cost! (Plus Star Wars Celebration pins!)
Hi. If there are any of the previous essence of evil releases around please may I order those too? :)

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
I'm pretty sure they're all still available. Ursula might take me a bit to hunt down, but I'm sure she's still around. I'll check for you. :)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Please add me to the following if possible: Doorways Pinocchio, Space Mountain: Lion King Recollections and Musical Melodies and Malicious. Thank you!

Okay! We should be all updated to this point. :)

Again, just a reminder, I have no idea about those Star Wars pins. It's really a "Just in case" sort of thing. Thanks! :)

~Merlin

Alrighty! All invoiced have been sent out, except for the SW pins. I'll wait to have those in hand before sending that out. :) Thanks everyone!

~Merlin

I know we're all super pumped about Love event in August, but don't forget about these guys! XD If you've received an INVOICE and are not marked as PAID, please try to do that before I pick up the first round of pins for you. I'm missing a few payments. :) Thanks! :D

~Merlin

963465b7427b152da9919b6eb8d67851.jpg

Pc: Heather K. On Facebook

If there's any interest, I may swing by the expo today and grab some. Can probably only get two of each. :) let me know soon! :3

963465b7427b152da9919b6eb8d67851.jpg

Pc: Heather K. On Facebook

If there's any interest, I may swing by the expo today and grab some. Can probably only get two of each. :) let me know soon! :3

Hi, Merlin, is the pin to the top right the Millennium Falcon? If so, I would be interested in two of those. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Hi, Merlin, is the pin on the top right of the Millennium Falcon?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Yes, I believe so. Sounds good! I'll check it out in a few. I'm hopping to the Contemporary so I'll hit that afterwards. :)

Last edited:
I'm seeking these Star Wars Celebration pins:
1. 40th
2. Piece of Star Wars History
3. Millenium Falcon - mini jumbo
I'm not sure when/if those are going to pop up here. Apparently DLR got the Podh pin today, so run and check with Shelter! :D

It wont let me message you directly. What timing when you are just about to leave lol

It wont let me message you directly. What timing when you are just about to leave lol

Hahah! You're fine. I'm headed back to the shop so I can get what you need. Just one to two? Did you need any of the other ones from the race?

1cf0a0f45d6ada851436aacbd03a9d35.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back