• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW EPCOT Food & Wine 2017 + MNSSHP (Halloween) Pick-ups: At Cost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW EPCOT Food & Wine 2017 + MNSSHP (Halloween) Pick-ups: At Cost!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
If you need to make any additional requests for the Food and Wine Festival, please do so over on the September thread. Thanks! :D

*MAJOR UPDATE* This thread now contains both the MNSSHP Pickups (first post) and the Food and Wine Pickups (second post). The $2 surcharge will only apply to the Halloween pins. Invoices for the MNSSHP pins go out Friday, August 18. Invoices for the F&W Festival go out on or around Monday, August 28. Thanks for understanding! :D

Here we go for the EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival 2017! :D If you spot something you’re interested in, just leave a comment (not a PM) with what you’d like for me to pick up.

If you would like for me to do a pick-up for you, please comment here. I will send you a PM with the necessary information. :)

Cost will be: Retail + Total Tax on your order + $1 surcharge per pin* + shipping** (+ paypal fees if sent as goods rather than gift).

**Shipping is $3 for US shipping for the first pin, then $0.50 per additional pin, up to $7, which gets you Priority 2-Day (excluding orders with unopened mystery boxes). I’m happy to hold pins for the entire month to save on shipping if you are grabbing multiple pins.

**FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please be sure to mention this in your comments so that you get the correct invoice the first time. Shipping just a few pins to Europe and overseas is a whopping $15!! Canada is a more moderate $9. I’m happy to hold pins for several releases to maximize on shipping cost. OR if you trade with someone stateside, I’m happy to send your pins to them and only charge you for US shipping (if it’s okay with them, of course). Please let me know your preference when you request a spot.

Finally, since prices have not been announced, the prices listed here is just an estimate based on past releases.

*NOTE* Invoices for this set will go out August 28 (first day of the festival is August 31). Please do not ask me to combine your myriad other August invoices as there are a TON of pin events this month and invoices are going out in waves. Just pay them separately. Please and thank you. <3 I am, of course, happy to combine the shipping for all August orders. That’s easy, hahah!

EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival 2017

klYkUcs.jpg

Lumiere and Belle
Retail: $15.99
Edition Size: 4,000

Pickups:
1) Me
2) Me
Backups:
3) summerskin (paid, obtained, shipped)
4) theoucharis (paid, obtained, shipped)
5) NewlyAddicted (x2) (paid, obtained, shipped)
6) Dana (paid, obtained, holding)
7) ---------------

Yum871C.jpg

Lilo and Stitch
Edition Size: 5,000

Pickups:
1) AidanShepard (paid, obtained, holding)
2) summerskin (paid, obtained, shipped)
Backups:
3) theoucharis (paid, obtained, shipped)
4) Pinfun (paid, obtained, shipped)
5) alohaleex (invoiced, obtained)
6) Dana (paid, obtained, holding)
7) Tonya S (FB) (paid, obtained, shipped)
8) ---------------

mrgnluL.jpg

Mad Tea Party (Double Hinged)
Edition Size: 4,000

Pickups:
1) Addicted to Alice Pins (paid, obtained, holding)
2) Cheshirecat26 (paid, obtained, shipped)
Backups:
3) Dana (paid, obtained, holding)
4) Tonya S (FB) (paid, obtained, shipped)
5) ---------------
6) ---------------

DhdZnoM.jpg

F&W 2017 Logo
Retail: $14.99
Limited Release

Pickups:
1) GreyWyvern (paid, obtained, holding)
2) Dana (paid, obtained, holding)
Backups:
3) pkf (paid, obtained, holding)
4) MasteringMatt (paid, obtained, shipped)
5) ---------------
6) ---------------

1HNtQMt.jpg

Lady and the Tramp: Passholder Exclusive
Edition Size: 2,000

Pickups:
1) Me
2) Me
Backups:
3) summerskin (paid, obtained, shipped)
4) theoucharis (paid, obtained, shipped)
6) jngmd (paid, obtained, shipped)
7) speedwaystar1 (paid, obtained, holding)
8) minpin3 (paid, obtained, shipped)
9) sirradel (paid, obtained, shipped)
10) pinnochiolover (paid, obtained, holding)
11) Dana (paid, obtained, holding)
12) btowndude (paid, obtained, shipped)
13) Tonya S (FB) (paid, obtained, shipped)
14) ---------------

LobEMlR.jpg

Ice Cream Set
Retail: ???? (Estimate $59.99 or $15 per pin)
Edition Size: 1,500

Pickups:
1) sbmpins(Stitch - Tokaji)
2) Pinfun (paid, obtained, shipped)
Backups:
3) theoucharis (Kronk - spr175psu)
4) Dana (paid, obtained, holding)
5) Co-Op 1 (M-Ocean7, D-Ocean7, K-caw caw rawr, S-natelove)
6) Co-Op 2 (M-Available/Me, D-xdattax, K-xdattax, S-minpin3)
7) ---------------

For Co-Op Purposes:
Mickey –
Donald –
Kronk –
Stitch – alohaleex

RprcFMh.jpg

F&W Logo 2017: Passholder Exclusive
Edition Size: 3,000

Pickups:
1) hopemax (paid, obtained, holding)
2) GreyWyvern (paid, obtained, holding)
Backups:
3) Dana (paid, obtained, holding)
4) pkf (paid, obtained, holding)
5) btowndude (paid, obtained, shipped)
6) MasteringMatt (paid, obtained, shipped)
7) ---------------

R0hiEFV.jpg

Wine Label Set: Passholder Exclusive
Retail: ??? (estimated around $90)
Edition Size: 1,000

Pickups:
1) Dana (paid)
2) ---------------
Backups:
3) ---------------
4) ---------------
5) ---------------
6) ---------------

For Co-op Purposes:
Germany -
United Kingdom -
Wine Bottle - SiuJerkJai
Canada - tinawap
Mexico -

Annual Passholder T-Shirt
Retail: 27.99

Pickups:
1) btowndude (XXL) (paid, obtained, shipped)

Last edited:
I am no longer accepting pickup requests for MNSSHP. Got it in one. ;P

FOR HALLOWEEN PINS ONLY:
Please note: since these pins are only available during the party itself (which costs $75 alone), Surcharges per pin will be $2 instead of the normal $1. I'm very sorry for this increase, but this party is rather pricey >.<

Concerning the Halloween Box Set and Framed Set:
According to disneypinsblog.com, Chernabog will ONLY be in the Frame Set as the Completer pin, while Jafar will be in both the Box Set and the Frame Set as the Chaser pin. I had assumed this to be the case, but I wanted to let everyone know that it's official now.

Here we go for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2017! :D If you spot something you’re interested in, just leave a comment (not a PM) with what you’d like for me to pick up.

If you would like for me to do a pick-up for you, please comment here. I will send you a PM with the necessary information. :)

Cost will be: Retail + Total Tax on your order + $2 surcharge per pin* + shipping** (+ paypal fees if sent as goods rather than gift).

**Shipping is $3 for US shipping for the first pin, then $0.50 per additional pin, up to $7, which gets you Priority 2-Day (excluding orders with unopened mystery boxes). I’m happy to hold pins for the entire month to save on shipping if you are grabbing multiple pins.

**FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please be sure to mention this in your comments so that you get the correct invoice the first time. Shipping just a few pins to Europe and overseas is a whopping $15!! Canada is a more moderate $9. I’m happy to hold pins for several releases to maximize on shipping cost. OR if you trade with someone stateside, I’m happy to send your pins to them and only charge you for US shipping (if it’s okay with them, of course). Please let me know your preference when you request a spot.

Finally, since prices have not been announced, the prices listed here is just an estimate based on past releases.

Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2017
This year, I’ll be going to the party on the first day available, August 25, along with Russ (my boyfriend) and the incomparable AidanShepard, both of whom have volunteered to help with pickups. So there’s a VERY good chance we can knock this out in one go! Of course, if for some reason we can’t and there’s enough interest in a second trip, I may be able to go again. But I’m hoping we can get it all done the first night. So get those requests in! :D

*NOTE* Invoices for this set will go out August 18[SUP]th[/SUP]. Please do not ask me to combine your myriad other August invoices as there are a TON of pin events this month and invoices are going out in waves. Just pay them separately. Please and thank you. <3 I am, of course, happy to combine the shipping for all August orders. That’s easy, hahah!

2l6EUUB.jpg

MNSSHP 2017 Logo
Retail: $14.99
Limited Release

Pickups:
1) meeeeleedisneypins (IG) (paid, obtained)
2) ---------------
Backups:
3) ---------------
4) ---------------
5) ---------------
6) ---------------

agW55n8.jpg

MNSSHP 2017 Mystery Set – 12 pins total
Retail: $19.99 (two pins per box)
Limited Release / Chasers are LE 1,000

Pickups:
1) Tinawap (x3) (paid, obtained, shipped)
2) Cheshirecat26 (x2) (paid, obtained, shipped)
Backups:
3) disneykins (x3) (paid, obtained, shipped)
4) Me
5) ---------------
6) ---------------

2GZjw9Z.jpg

Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular
Edition Size: 6,000

Pickups:
1) Me
2) kairi08 (credit)
Backups:
3) sockgnome (refund)
4) meeeeleedisneypins (IG) (cancel)
5) Dana (credit)
6) Aaryana (refund)
7) MasteringMatt (refund)

8) ---------------

U5CohFz.jpg

Maleficent Cauldron
Edition Size: 5,400

Pickups:
1) xdattax (paid, obtained)
2) Tinawap (paid, obtained, shipped)
Backups:
3) Tonya S (FB) (paid, obtained, shipped)
4) Aaryana (paid, obtained, shipped)
5) akbecker246 (x2) (paid, obtained, shipped)
6) ---------------

G0fmBLm.jpg

Hades Cauldron: Passholder Exclusive
Limited Release

Pickups:
1) Me
2) AidanShepard (paid, obtained, delivered)
Backups:
3) Speedwaystar1 (paid, obtained, holding)
4) Kairi08 (paid, obtained, shipped)
5) ThisIsSimba1 (paid, obtained, shipped)
6) xdattax (paid, obtained)
7) Tonya S (FB) (paid, obtained, shipped)
8) ---------------

Kh9RebJ.jpg

Evil Queen Cauldron

Pickups:
1) Tinawap (paid, obtained, shipped)
2) Tonya S (FB) (paid, obtained, shipped)
Backups:
3) ---------------
4) ---------------
5) ---------------
6) ---------------

kAc4EU1.jpg

Ursula Cauldron

Pickups:
1) Tokaji (paid, obtained, shipped)
2) Kairi08 (paid, obtained, holding for exchange)
Backups:
3) Tinawap (paid, obtained, shipped)
4) Tonya S (FB) (paid, obtained, shipped)
5) Aaryana (paid, obtained, shipped)
6) ---------------

AWhUZl7.jpg

Hook Cauldron

Pickups:
1) Tonya S (FB) (paid, obtained, shipped)
2) ---------------
Backups:
3) ---------------
4) ---------------
5) ---------------
6) ---------------

wT8Cc4S.jpg
TSXf10h.jpg

MNSSHP 2017: Six Pin Tiered Box Set
Retail: 109.00
Edition Size: 1,000

Pickups:
1) Me
2) Speedwaystar1 (paid, obtained, holding)
Backups:
3) DisneyChildWithin (paid, obtained, shipped)
4) ---------------
5) ---------------
6) ---------------

SoMSO0R.jpg
xiRiQMD.jpg

MNSSHP 2017: Six Pin Framed Box Set
Retail: 270.00
Edition Size: 300

Pickups:
1) ---------------
2) ---------------
Backups:
3) ---------------
4) ---------------
5) ---------------
6) ---------------

Last edited:
So a note on the Box Sets, I find it strange that Chernabog is in both the box set AND the frame set, but Hades is in neither. It wouldn't shock me if Hades is actually in the box and Cherna is ONLY in the Frame. That's just a gut reaction right now...

As for when I'll be going, I'm not 100% sure on that yet. There's a solid chance I'll go the first night (Friday Aug 25), but I'm just not sure. If I don't go then, it'll be the second night (Tuesday Aug 28). But, more than likely, I'll only be going once this year, unless requests are just out of control. XD

~Merlin

So a note on the Box Sets, I find it strange that Chernabog is in both the box set AND the frame set, but Hades is in neither. It wouldn't shock me if Hades is actually in the box and Cherna is ONLY in the Frame. That's just a gut reaction right now...

As for when I'll be going, I'm not 100% sure on that yet. There's a solid chance I'll go the first night (Friday Aug 25), but I'm just not sure. If I don't go then, it'll be the second night (Tuesday Aug 28). But, more than likely, I'll only be going once this year, unless requests are just out of control. XD

~Merlin
In that case I'll ask for 7 mystery boxes please .
Also can I amend my order to include a boxed set , if your gut turns out to be correct I won't need the Hades singly though .

Last edited:
It seems like Hades is the APH Limited Release so not one of the ones typically included in the box set, similar to Oogie Boogie from last year.

It's odd that instead of doing a 5 pin box set and a 6 pin framed box set, with a completer for each one, similar to Gaston and Ursula, respectively, from last year, there are two versions of the 6 pin set, one "regular" and one framed, with the completers, Jafar and Chernabog, being included in both. Either way, I'm happy that Ursula and Hades are outside the boxed set.

~Merlin

~Merlin

I agree with Spr175psu, since Hades is the Annual Passholder pin, I don't think it will be available in the boxed or framed set. Leaving Chernabog, the completer pin for both.

Oh! I didn't realize Hades was Ap. I'm only half pinning right now. Trying to catch a Moltres. So BRB. Hahah.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Okay! We should be updated to this point. I've done my best with the co-op thing. XD If you're listed in (parentheses), that means you want the individual pins if a co-op does not happen in time. Hope that makes sense.

~Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back