Trading: WDW Hidden Mickey 2018 Pick-Ups! (Updated 5/24)

Discussion in 'Pin Trading' started by MerlinEmrys, Feb 7, 2018.

1. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    477   0   0

I thought you had said you got them all, but couldn't remember. So I didn't want to pass you up. :)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

2. pins4twin

pins4twin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

I'm going to take a break from hidden mickeys for awhile. I need to organize them, and make a definitive list of all the ones I need to complete sets.

MerlinEmrys likes this.
  3. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0

Thanks for all of the time and effort!

4. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    477   0   0

Hey gang! So, with September wrapping up, I believe it's time to wrap this thread up as well. Unfortunately, the hidden mickey "harvest" wasn't as fruitful this year, but I do hope this was able to help some.

I have some remaining acquisitions that need to go out. @natelove @Spr175psu @Jessica Riales please send me a message to arrange the send off.

For those of you who have left over pins in your "trader bag" please send me a message and I can get the appropriate number back to you. Please note, there's almost no way to guarantee that you'll get the same pins.

As for the 2018 Wave B Hidden Mickey pins, I'm afraid I will not be doing pickups for those. :( If I happen to run across some, I will post about them in the respective month's WDW pickup thread. So just keep an eye out. But I will not be accepting traders or taking requests.

Thanks everyone, and good luck on your hunt!

watzshakinbacon likes this.
  5. fuzzybunny

fuzzybunny DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    124   0   0

ok when my next order is just send back my 11 traders. Yes I did manage to get some of them at the event. thanks for looking for them

6. fuzzybunny

Rating - 100%
    124   0   0

ok when my next order is just send back my 11 traders. Yes I did manage to get some of them at the event. thanks for looking for them

7. fuzzybunny

Rating - 100%
    124   0   0