• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW May Pickups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 28th. :)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
18150c34bd4ca26fd7109f44d10fbc1a.gif

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Hi Merlin, please add me to the following pins:
Star Wars 4th
Star Wars 5th
Disney Film Mystery Set 1 box
Storybook Steeds Mystery Set 2 boxes
Doorways to Disney x 1

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please put me down for the Disney Film Mystery Set (not interested in all scenes - let me know what can be achieved)(after Beauty Beast/Mermaid/Aladdin) and a Doorway to Disney Alice, many thanks Merlin!

Last edited:
Can I be put down for the Guardians and Pirates movie release pins and also the Doug pin. Thank you!

Hi can I be put down for:

Graduation stitch x 2
Essence of evil yzma x 2
Doorways alice x 2

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

To mystery or not to mystery? That is the question.
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The duds and chasers of outrageous fortune
Or to take arms against a sea of pickups
And by opposing save coin.

Screw it. Put me down for one box of the Disney Film set if you've got request space left.

Hey Merlin,

Can you put me down for the Star Wars 4th and 5th pins as well as the 40 years pin?

Complete sidebar - do you (or anyone) have any idea if this promo is only in the parks, only is Disney stores around the US or both?
e449f90a5c7238c5f5e229f72358c4bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's my birthday on the 28th too just a month later, mine is June 28th

But what I wanted to ask... do you think the steeds mystery boxes will have chasers, I'm affraid of Maximus and maybe the horse of Prince Hans. Debating if I should get a box or two or not
I don't know. It is possible. Of course, since they're LR, you can hold off until word comes out and they should still be around. :)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hi! Interested in three of the jungle cruise pins: explorers up a pole, trader sam, and skipper! (I.e. not the one that costs a bazillion dollars!)

Jungle Cruise pins

I just came across this post/reply for the Jungle Cruise pins on the Disney Parks site ..., so hopefully :)

• @Eric – The pins will be released at Plaza del Sol Caribe Bazaar in Adventureland at Magic Kingdom Park on May 11. There are four pins in the collection. There will be a purchase limit of two (2) of each style of limited edition pins while supplies last. Subject to change without notice.
    ——
    Goofy
    Edition Size: 3,000
    Item Number: 400020108043
    —–
    Mickey, Donald and Goofy
    Edition Size: 3,000
    Item Number: 400020108050
    —–
    Skipper Nametag
    Edition Size: 2,000
    Item Number: 400020108067