• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW November Pick-ups: At Cost! (BatB Pins + EPCOT Holiday Added!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty! I've made it back home and am working on updating this page. All filled and paid pin packages that I am not holding for hand-delivery will be mailed out on Monday, including international shipments. I'll post again when the dust settles and you can go back and double check me. :)

~Merlin

I'm sure there will be a December thread and I can post there once it's made if needed, but I wanted to be sure to get on the list for two or three boxes of the Woodland Winter ornament mystery box set.

I'm sure there will be a December thread and I can post there once it's made if needed, but I wanted to be sure to get on the list for two or three boxes of the Woodland Winter ornament mystery box set.
I'll be making it as soon as I finish dinner tonight. :3

Is it a r/c box? Or just mystery with chaser?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Pretty sure they're normal mystery boxes with LR pins and LE chasers (like the recent Disney/Pixar alphabet sets)

Looking at it again it does look that way, but I thought that R/C boxes were advertised as such, and the description doesn't say anything about reveal/conceal. I guess we'll have to wait for the release to know for sure. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back