• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW PTN Preview Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDW PTN Preview Boards

katelouise

lunapins on Instagram!
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Only a few pics from me but hoping more will show up soon :)

You can guess my focus....

10247495_10152323135169373_5240151442075183069_n.jpg

10277787_10152323035329373_9066830428365411908_n.jpg

Open Edition

10269592_10152323135219373_5789833618292824106_n.jpg
10247374_10152323135289373_9080467353909513667_n.jpg

3594_10152323035514373_5706632034122908019_n.jpg

How cute!!!! I love the Lion King and Little Mermaid Puzzle Sets!!! Are they in both coasts? Super excited for the Merida Perfume Bottle too! And those dolls! I love the Anna, Elsa and Merida!!!

More pins to collect!!!

That moment when you see the preview board pictures and hang your head in despair - knowing it will be an expensive year, that you were originally not going to collect much. Dang you Disney!!!!!

I love that there is a new open edition Rapunzel pin and it's really cute! I really want those doll pins and I really like most of the Rapunzel pins... wasn't going to start collecting her again but I might just have to.

The Rapunzel perfume, the Rapunzel lantern, the mystery balloon set, the nesting doll princesses.... ahhhhhhh!
gallery_28117_1_2845.gif

Thank you for the lovely pics =D

Those nesting dolls!! So. Stinkin'. Cute.

Thank you for the pictures!! :)

ETA: Though... now that I look more closely at those nesting dolls... does it bother anybody else that they didn't include more of the princesses of color? No Jasmine, no Mulan, no Pocahontas... just Tiana. Maybe this isn't the whole set?

Last edited:
OMG PRINCESS MATRYOSHKI!!!

Also I can't WAIT for that Merida perfume bottle!!

I hope someone gets a better photo of the black and white round ones that say "Alice in Wonderland" on the card... can anyone tell any more about them? I can't make out what's on them...

True!

I am sure that is the whole set though, these mystery packs have always had 16 pins.

I am just glad there is a tiana ;) who would have guessed!! hehe

ETA: Though... now that I look more closely at those nesting dolls... does it bother anybody else that they didn't include more of the princesses of color? No Jasmine, no Mulan, no Pocahontas... just Tiana. Maybe this isn't the whole set?

I hope someone gets a better photo of the black and white round ones that say "Alice in Wonderland" on the card... can anyone tell any more about them? I can't make out what's on them...

I'm surprised there's a set of 4 for just Alice. I think they're part of the new Chalkboard collection. This blog post talks about some of the other pieces, and you can see an Alice coaster in the last image.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...piece-at-downtown-disney-marketplace-in-2014/

I love the nesting dolls. They are soo cute. And then there is the 4 alice pins. I thought I might get through the summer without too much pin draw, but looks like there goes my budget for the year.

Isnt that Mulan next to Tiana?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back