Trading: WDW WDAC/Pinopolis/Other Pretrade Thread!

Discussion in 'Pin Trading' started by chubs191, Jul 4, 2018.

1. slbrabham

slbrabham Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

I stayed in the Princess room October 2017 and loved it. The resort is beautiful.

2. Purplemandms

Purplemandms Like the candy!

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

I stayed at Riverside for my 21st, and loved the rooms! They were giant!!

Also, I won't know my work schedule, but I'm definitely going to be in the area for my DCP! I won't be bringing my more valuable traders, because I don't know who my roommates will be or how secure I can keep my pin collection, but I hope to drop by at least one of the events to say hi to people. If anyone sees something in my traders that they want, I can set it aside. :)

3. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0

Its slow days as I wait for the RSP results, so I decided to send some pre-trading pinpics messages... where I think I found some decent pin matches with other attendees. Hope some of the WDAC participants are interested in setting up trades! If any attendees have other suggestions, would love to hear them too. :)

4. chubs191

chubs191 Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer

Rating - 97.2%
    35   1   0

I'm so ready for these RSPs!
    I'm so excited for them to arrive! I'm debating on setting up a trade with someone who's been after one of my pins for the last year or so. I'm not sure what my pin is really worth tho, so I don't know if it's a fair trade.

5. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    443   0   0

I made a pin "hit list" a bit ago! I'll make post some pics and such shortly. :D So excited for the RSP!

6. TheMickeyMouseRules

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0

Always the hardest to determine that fair trade... Since everyone is different. I did use the 'compare' feature in pinpics to see our matches. We both have pins the other wants, but nothing jumped out at me as being a fair trade.... I am always open to suggestions if you see a match.

(My daughter would love the stitch character cluster... She is ihrtexprmnt626... But you had no matches with her pins at all. :( )

7. chubs191

chubs191 Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer

Rating - 97.2%
    35   1   0

It doesn't hurt to ask... I usually go and check for my sister as well, since she doesn't use Pinpics and has a set. I didn't see anything on hers, but I did recheck your's with mine. I'm sending you a PM!

8. TheMickeyMouseRules

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0

Looking to trade for these 2018 Hidden Mickey pins at WDAC:
    Kitchen Items:
    - Mickey Teapot
    - Donald Mug
    - Goofy Cup
    - Ice Tray
    Stitch Emotions:
    - Happy
    - Sad
    - Angry
    - Joyful
    - Grumpy
    Surf Boards:
    - Cheshire
    Big Feet:
    - Marie:
    - Dumbo:
    - Tigger:
    - Sully:

Please check my pinpics (same name as DPF). I have lots of 2015 and 2017 DLR hidden mickey pins... I also have quite a few box lunch pins which I see as somewhat event trader for hidden mickey pins. Make an offer!

Fins4pins and MerlinEmrys like this.
  9. xdattax

xdattax Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

I’m looking for the pink Aurora cutie from DSF release a few weeks ago. I have a blue Aurora cutie to trade for it. Anyone wanna help me get my pink on at the event? I had an IG trade set up but the girl ghosted me.

10. Fins4pins

Fins4pins New Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Sent you a pm

TheMickeyMouseRules likes this.
  11. hopemax

hopemax DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    164   0   0

With Pinpics down, I thought I would post some extras of mystery pins I got today to maybe set up some easy trades. If you see something you want, LMK.

Magical Mystery Notebooks
    Genie
    Minnie x 2

Looking for an Olaf

Kingdom of Cute 2
    Sam the Eagle
    Abominable Snowman x 2
    Submarine x 2

Looking for Jose and House of the Future

Animal Kingdom (the new series)
    Minnie x 2
    Dale

Looking for Daisy and Chip

Star Wars Retro Mystery Set
    R2D2 x 2
    C3PO x 2

Looking for Chewbacca, Darth Vader, Boba Fett and Stormstrooper. I bought 4 boxes and 3 of them had the pair of Droids.