• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! We are the daughters of Triton! (A TREMENDOUS ZAP! Photo heavy ^_^;)

ZAPPED! We are the daughters of Triton! (A TREMENDOUS ZAP! Photo heavy ^_^;)

Aquata

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
[video=youtube_share;9m844cpOATM]http://youtu.be/9m844cpOATM[/video]

First of all...let me get this out of the way...

AAGGGGHGHGHGHGHGHGGHDHDHFHHDHFHDFHDGDOLFOTJTJTTTMT MTMTTMMNTNZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSDHBFNGNDD DDDCLMJOSDNJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gibberish... I know, but that was and is my brain right now... And I have PrincessxJasmine89 to thank (and thank you I'm going to!! You are getting this back in spades my pretty ;) )

I cannot comprehend this act of kindness...and words cannot, cannot get across what I'm feeling and how incredibly grateful I am right now. Literally, I beginning shaking in joy when I describe this/look at this.

I posted a thread not too long ago about two dolls I was desperately searching for of Aquata, Ariel's sister. She's my absolute favorite of Ariel's sisters and I dare say that I love her just as much as I love Ariel herself. Well, thanks to the wonderful DPFer known as
TheOtherSteve ... part of that dream of owning those one of those dolls came true. He got me the Aquata plush doll I had been questing for (THANK YOU AGAIN STEVE! I cherish her so, so much!). It's been about two years that I've been searching for these little dolls.

Well, the other doll in question, I basically figured that I didn't have a prayer of getting because she is a few years old I believe and, as far as I could tell, she is only available in the UK. I hoped but kinda secretly knew in my heart that she would most likely be out of my reach. I was pretty much going to be satisfied at having the plush.

Well, then one day, I get this little PM from my friend PrincessxJasmine89... telling me that she was out and about shopping and found these adorable little dolls of Ariel's sisters and thought of me...

STOP THE PRESS.
HELL FROZE OVER.
TIME STOOD STILL.

....MIND. BLOWN.

45895-homer-simpson-mind-blown-gif-EYWj.gif

Forget just the one little Aquata doll... she got me the whole freakin' set!! Plus, she was super thoughtful and bought one extra Aquata so that I could bust open the package and play with her! (Which, oh believe me, I DID! She's gotten little cheek snuggles from me xD). I just am bowled over...

I didn't believe it. I about lost my freakin' mind...Now, flash forward a wee bit and as of last Saturday, I got this brown parcel and inside it was this...(Sorry for the photo heaviness, it was hard to take a pic of all of them together and to show detail ^_^;)

aquatadoll.jpg
andrinadoll.jpg
aristadoll.jpg
attinadoll.jpg
adelladoll.jpg
alanadoll.jpg
arieldoll.jpg

sebastian-jaw-drop.gif

At this point...this is me... Exactly my expression...
|
\/

tumblr_m4aap7OMCS1rvyb0vo1_500.gif

Thank you so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so much PrincessxJasmine89 ... I will never forget this and as I have said, I will get you back for this wonderful act of kindness when you visit! You cannot stop me!! Muwahahaha! x) You've seriously made me so happy!! I never imagined I would own this adorable little doll and I just cherish her beyond what words can describe. Thank you from the very bottom of my heart...

meanddollie.jpg
aquatatwodolls.jpg
(My dream dollies together once and for all thanks to
TheOtherSteve and PrincessxJasmine89)

Laney aka Aquata

Last edited:
Thank you everyone :D And Steve, YES SHE IS!! Chalon is AMAZING!! And so are you!! I will cherish these forever and ever and they are just *that* much more special because they came from friends :)

Congrats on zap, you look very happy. +kudos to PrincessxJasmine89 for making it happen. :like:
If possible, bring some of the UK dolls to DSF in May. Would like to admire them in person.

Back