• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL We're going Bonkers!

VINYL We're going Bonkers!

imatronaholic

Daft Punk Rocks
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Hey everyone. We are here at Downtown Disney at DLR waiting to 'hopefully' get a wristband so we can buy the new LE1000 Bonkers Vinylmation. Chris Chapman is signing these little sweeties at 2pm today. I think they are giving out 250 wristbands here in CA and 250 in FL. I can't tell how many ppl are in front of us, but we might just have a chance. Wish us luck! :)

We got the wristbands, and now we're waiting in line to get into the D Street store! Yay! :) We were at the end of the line thinking we weren't going to get them, but to surprise we did. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed to get the Bonkers Vinylmation.

I loved that show as a kid. Glad to see they're giving new life to these "forgotten" Disney characters! Hope you guys get your figures signed!

Mission accomplished! Whew!

So - we stood in one line for 2 hours waiting to see if we would get the wristbands. It looked like they would run out just before us.. It's so crazy, our hearts were pounding with the excitement and the not knowing AND then, we got the wristbands.

So, next we walked straight to the D Street store to stand in another line for an hour and we were able to get 4 2-packs of the Bonkers Vinylmations. Yep, Janice loved to watch that show on tv and the Vinyls are very cute.

So then, we zipped on into Disneyland to have lunch at Rancho del Zocalo. Mmmmm, excellent enchaladas and chicken tostada salad.. We were able to stop at the trading tables at Westward Ho and make a couple super trades. Janice got a nice LE250 Chernabog and her very first Jumbo Vinylmation pin (walk / don't walk lenticular).

And then we zipped back on over to D Street to wait in another line to see if they would have extra 9" Bolt Vinylmation. Yes, we got 2 of them - there were only 3 left after us. They will be getting more shipped in soon, it's just that we were there then and wanted to pick it up if we could..

Then, we went to another line to wait for Chris Chapman to sign a couple sets of our Bonkers Vinyls - yeah - got it!! Chris is a real rock star kinda guy - he remembered us from the Sci-Fi Academy Event in June.. :)

We really enjoyed talking with the different ppl in the lines. They were from far and near - just a great fun group of ppl - all kinda have that addictive personality thing going.. some of you know what I mean..

Now we're home - gotta go make dinner now.. TTFN :cool:

Oh man.. We will be out of town on 9/16 and won't be able to get these vinyls!! Have a good time getting them! :)

We were going to try to drive down late night and get there the morning of the release then drive back after getting the set but we are working on pre trading for it instead. Maybe you can set up a trade too? Are you collecting all the Disney afternoons?

Back