What are you guys collecting?

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by _Stitch, Jan 21, 2019.

1. _Stitch

_Stitch New Member

0   0   0

I mainly collect Stitch but want to start some other small collections.

2. tiggeriffic

tiggeriffic DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

What else do you like? Other movies, characters? Attractions? Particular animals, food, geography, styles, etc.? :cheshire::hatbox::lumpy::goofy:

_Stitch likes this.
  3. ladyroselie

ladyroselie Water Talent Fairy

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Personally I like side collections that can be somewhat finite. Like live action movies or side characters. I collect Sofia the First, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, and Elena of Avalor from Disney Jr. Once the first two left the air there hasn't been many pins made for them, so it is easy to keep up. I also have all but one of the Nutcracker and the Four Realms pins and they probably won't make any more for that movie. Starting with something that you can visualize having all of without too much effort is a good way to have a side collection in my mind. I've had side collections become main collections because there was no "end in sight" and I kept wanting more, like princess in pink, LOL.

_Stitch, tiggeriffic and slbrabham like this.
  4. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    111   0   0

There are a ton of Stitch pins. You could very easily make smaller collections based solely on him. For example:

Stitch by himself
    Stitch with Lilo
    Stitch dressed as other characters
    Stitch invading other movies
    Stitch at Halloween
    Stitch at Christmas
    etc.

I started with Alice in Wonderland pins. I quickly narrowed down it down to the Cheshire Cat. I now have the following collections:

Cheshire Cat by himself
    Cheshire with Alice
    AIW group pins (must include Cheshire)
    Cheshire with Queen of Hearts

I have a very small collection of Stitch dressed as other characters and I just started collecting tigers (two Raja, from Aladdin, so far).

ladyroselie and _Stitch like this.