• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What are your guesses for what will be in the next Beloved Tales release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your guesses for what will be in the next Beloved Tales release?
Great minds thinks alike? :p It just has so much potential! I know everyone is all about the Sprite in particular, but personally, I'd love to see the Firebird on it.
They could do a Fantasia 2000 only release and do a scene from every piece besides Sorcerer's Apprentice... I have this pin which would have a lot of potential if it were turned into a BT . It's already about the same size

Yay! thanks for the list! ;)

They could also do more Tim Burton movies! other than NBC....

JAMES IN THE GIANT PEACH, OMG SIGN ME UP. I'M CRYING OVER THE THOUGHT.
The Corpse Bride
Alice in Wonderland - I would love to see a close up of the Mad hatter's face, with his hat as the 3d element, extending off the top of the pin!!
Frankenweenie

Here's my list, I've been keeping.

Animated Movies

Saludos Amigos
Make Mine Music
Black Cauldron
Rescuers Down Under
Tarzan
Fantasia 2000
Dinosaur
Emperor's New Groove
Atlantis
Treasure Planet
Brother Bear
Home on the Range
Chicken Little
Meet the Robinsons
Winnie the Pooh (2011)
Wreck-It-Ralph

What about the Goofy Movie, Tinker Bell movies, HEFFALUMP MOVIE, DuckTales, Tigger Movie, Return to Neverland, a Christmas Carol, Mars needs Moms, Frankenweenie?

Yay! thanks for the list! ;)

They could also do more Tim Burton movies! other than NBC....

JAMES IN THE GIANT PEACH, OMG SIGN ME UP. I'M CRYING OVER THE THOUGHT.
The Corpse Bride
Alice in Wonderland - I would love to see a close up of the Mad hatter's face, with his hat as the 3d element, extending off the top of the pin!!
Frankenweenie

oh yes Jenna!! Definitely Tim Burton's Alice in wonderland!! I LOVE that movie! :D

What about the Goofy Movie, Tinker Bell movies, HEFFALUMP MOVIE, DuckTales, Tigger Movie, Return to Neverland, a Christmas Carol, Mars needs Moms, Frankenweenie?

Most of those are from DisneyToon studios... but I would love to see some of those!!! Esp. Pixie Hollow BT! Would love to see Tink and her sister on a Secret of the Wings BT!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DisneyToon_Studios

If they ever strayed from Disney Movies, and did TV, I could see a series of Disney Afternoon ones:
DuckTales
Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers
Tale Spin
Goof Troop

And as an unannounced one, either Darkwing Duck or Gargoyles.

Reading every ones lists are like reliving the past. I forgot all about Flight of the Navigator. I loved that movie!!!

Gargoyles.

I'd love to see this! Marina Sirtis as Demona, Jonathan Frakes as Xanatos, Brent Spiner, OMG, all the Star Trek alumni on it (in their gargoyle or human form....they could have two! One in the gargoyle form or fairy form (if applicable) and one in the human form!

But for your viewing pleasure

[video=youtube;ygrEVnrg3Ic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygrEVnrg3Ic[/video]

Last edited:
I would love to see another LK one, but this time with Simba, Pumbaa and Timon walking across the log.

It's going to be Tinker Bell, Cars, Nightmare Before Christmas, and Wreck it Ralph, and I'm going to die because it would be 3 of our collections, and we can't even get them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back