• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What are your most wanted disney dolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your most wanted disney dolls?
Lots of amazing lists here!

Dr. Facilier would make an AWESOME 17" doll, disneycrazee, TinkerTigg, and Tarnation!

Like the idea of singing princes as well, Babydoll (I suggest Aladdin every time I‘m chatting with the cashier at the Disney Store).

As far as existing dolls, I’m pretty fortunate in scoring most everything I would want (though we’ll see how I fare October 1st when the 17" trinity of Eric, Ariel, and Ursula hit the streets!)

As far as fantasy wish lists, I say bring on the boys!

Dream (Boat) List:
17" Aladdin
17" Aladdin!
17" Aladdin!!!
17" Jafar
17" Gaston
17" Beast
17" Prince Adam
17" Prince Phillip
17" Hercules
17" Tarzan
17" Flynn
17" Prince Naveen
17" Kronk

...and some ladies, too:
17" Pocanontas
17" Maleficent
17" Aurora
17" Jasmine
17" Jessica Rabbit
17" Yzma

Okay, I’m broke now! :lol:

Wants:
17" Alice
17" Queen of Hearts
17" Merida
17" Merida and Elinor
Designer Fairytale Snow White, Rapunzel, and Ariel
Animator Series Merida (new one)
Animator Ariel in the tub

The Animator series are not hard to come by, I'm just broke right now!

Dream:
Designer Jack and Sally set (saw in another post)
Designer Alice
Animator Series (toddler dolls) Alice
17" Vanessa
17" Maleficent

Last edited:
Alice would really suit the animator style of dolls! Everyone mentioning Jack and Sally from NBC are making me want to watch the film! It's one of the only Disney movies I haven't seen!

You should definitely check it out. With Halloween coming, it's the perfect time of year to watch it. Although I'll watch it anytime of the year since it's one of my favs. ;)

a little off subject but noticed you collect marie pinsvfor your daughter eve marie it happens i collect marie pins for my daughter eden marie lol and we almost named her eve just thought it was a funny coincidence :)

Oh wow, sorry I didn't see this post before, eden is a gorgeous name :) we almost called her erin marie actually but in the end I thought eve sounded nicer. Do you have many 'marie' pins? So far I just have the dlrp cupcake one, its so cute. I also adore the movie aristocats and I used to love marie when I was little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back