• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What Beloved Tales Would You Want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Beloved Tales Would You Want?

PinHunters

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
So we loved the Create Your Own Marquee thread (beautiful work guys!) and were wondering if you could choose what beloved tales should come out which would they be?
OR If you can re-do one of the ones already out what will you have there instead?

We want a Brave and Princess and The Frog Beloved Tales.
C'mon DSF give us more princesses!!!

P.S.
We would have done a Beloved Tale to show you all but we fail at making one :facepalm: lol

Id like a Frankenweenie one as they have not done NBC yet on a BT pin either. Id like to see how they would do a wall-e one as well

Oooh good idea!!

I want to see Wall-E, Tarzan, Wreck it Ralph, and Princess and the Frog BTs!

But just for giggles, a Lord of the Rings set (one for each movie) would be so legit!!!!!!

A better tangled bt....! Wish they would re do all of the movies....sorry to say but alot of them r ugly...well maybe not ugly but they deff could have picked betterparts of the movies

A Brave one would be awesome! I also would love a Wreck It Ralph and Cars!
I would change the scenes on Mulan (I think it's too boring) and Monster's Inc (i love Mike Wazowski!)

Did they ever do an Alice one? I would really like to see a scene with either her and Dinah sitting in the daisies, or her falling down the rabbit hole...I dont even collect Alice but that would be cute!!

Cool thread idea! I was dissapointed with the Peter Pan one. Peter never even SAVED tink so I have no idea why they thought it was even in the movie :facepalm: A BT Peter Pan of this however would have been awesome (but more close up of the characters like the recent Blu Ray release) :)
peterpan-disneyscreencaps-1915.jpg

or
peterpan-disneyscreencaps-2792.jpg

The alice one was also dissapointing... this scene would have been nice instead :D
pin36079

but the GOMES ONE IS SO HARD TO FIND ahhhhh. I can dream...

SO sorry for the large photos but I couldn't get them smaller :(

OH and the Dumbo one was disappointing too haha (I am too picky :p) This scene would have been great:
dumbo-disneyscreencaps.com-493_tn.jpg
dumbo-disneyscreencaps.com-695_tn.jpg

Another cool alice one:
alice-disneyscreencaps.com-6621_tn.jpg

Cool thread idea! I was dissapointed with the Peter Pan one. Peter never even SAVED tink so I have no idea why they thought it was even in the movie :facepalm: A BT Peter Pan of this however would have been awesome (but more close up of the characters like the recent Blu Ray release) :)

The first pic you had would have been a perfect Peter Pan one! <3 Also love your pick for the alice bt ^.^

While I like the Tangled BT, I was expecting a more colorful scene- either one that incorporated the tower and more of the characters, or one that was during the kingdom dance scene. I have zilch designing talent, but I would have loved to see them do a scene like this :):

304q_zpsbeb94a28.jpg

Of course, part of me is really glad that they didn't do that scene as it would hurt more that the pin is so out of my reach. With the actual scene they decided with, it hurts less :lol:

Another BT of HoND, one that includes Achilles and the Captain.

Is there a BatB BT yet? if not... Beast, belle and phillippe in the snow with maybe lumier and cogs riding phillippes bum?

well, Karl would LOVE a Black Cauldron, but thats less likely then seeing a pig dress itself in a tux and go to a disco. new groove would be good, brave, WiR, enchanted, Atlantis ( kida when shes blue!)

Obviously I'd like to see a Brave one but what about all the "forgotten" Disney movies?

Chicken Little
Meet the Robinsons
Home on the Range
Treasure Planet!!!! (<-- definitely that one!)

-Charlie

I'd like a Princess and the Frog, Brave (when they hopefully do, I just hope they include a non bear Elinor on it) and Tarzan (with Jane). As for ones I would like to see different ones of: Hercules with a scene including Meg, Cinderella (the bubble scene would be nice) and Aladdin (although that's more because I would love more than one rather than that I dislike the picture used on that pin). Wouldn't mind a new Pocahontas either, but that's the nicest BT in my opinion.

yes with gollum holding the BT Tangled as his "precious". :D!!!

No, see... That would be me.. Hahaha ;) MY PRECIOUSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

So, for me.. I'd like:

For completely new BTs ( ones that haven't been done):

Wreck it Ralph: Sugar rush, candy cane tree scene, or the "my hero" scene. Basically anything with Vanellope in it. ;)

Avengers: Man... HELL YES.. Just give me Captain america......... :drool:

That would be an AWESOME BT...

Emeror's new groove:

kuzcotopia, or the linking arms thing..

Toy Story 2 & 3:

JESSIE!! :D Toy story three.. Anything, really I loved that movie!!

Brave: Don't care, but it'd be an excellent trader.. I'd like it if it had Elinor on it..

Wall-E: In space with Wall-E and Eve dancing

Enchanted:
wedding dress,
"So close"
the beginning with pip and the other animals..
"That's how you know"

The Incredibles:
Battle scene..

the-incredibles.jpg

And for Movies that have already been made into BTs:

The little mermaid:

Under the sea
Kiss the girl

Tangled: I LOVE the one that they did, but in case they ever to a second series:
Kingdom dance with Flynn and Rapunzel dancing
The chair scene
A different lantern scene, like with them holding hands

Beauty and the beast: Also love what they did, but again, what I'd like also:

Ballroom scene
Be our Guest!!
Belle reading a book with the sheep by the fountain.. :drool:

Mary Poppins:
Jolly holiday!!!!!! :love:
"spoonful of sugar"

on a side note, a sliding pin of Mary Poppins on the banister would be SWEET ;)

Last edited:
Ever since that create your own marquee thread, I created my beloved tales Wall-E crop out to post there but never had the chance. Instead it's been my posting avatar since then so it's right over...
<---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back