• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What did you get at the MyD-Pins trading event! Post your finds :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you get at the MyD-Pins trading event! Post your finds :)

AverysFairyTale

Peter Pan Completest
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
145   0   1
Here was my amazing pin weekend!!!

Day 1
DSCF1607.jpg

A couple of great pins for my collection and a bunch of awesome traders :)

Day 2
DSCF1608.jpg

Woot! A Peter Pan prototype set and some other awesome traders

and an awesome Christmas Zap from Disneypins99! Thank you Stuart! I am in awe of these pins and totally overwhelmed by your kindness

DSCF1612.jpg

An overall amazing pin weekend!

:wiggle: ok cool those pins rock--you must be on the moon. i may do a thread, but i willmention it here. Yet again i will plan on being at the Rainforest Cafe in DTD this friday at 11:30am (early riser and need lunch by this time) if anyone wants to meet/do lunch/giggle and if we set up a trade before hand we can trade. I am not bringing traders however, since i doin a carry on only....whirl wind trip again. PM me!!!

Wow, what a wonderful haul. Sounds like a great event!

And I am :drool: over the Nana pin - and I don't even collect Nana....hmmm, this may become a problem.....

I'll post what I got, too. I just haven't taken pictures of the pins. :)

But in the mean time, I was able to get 5 new Main Street Electrical Parade pins, a few new Aurora and Cinderella pins, the near exact Little Mermaid PODM I wanted, and was finally able to complete the Brave DSF set. I want to thank everyone who was there. And to all those who helped me get these pins.

I was also able to get nearly all the new Disney Afternoon Mystery Set pins I wanted.. just one more. :)

The wendy and the mermaids pin prototypes are to die for! Such a beautiful pin!

I am in love with your Stitch Invasion with the little mermaid pin! Great haul~

And gis, you have some wonderful pins too! Thank you both for sharing! This is such a colossal amount of pins to see at once! I would probably pass out haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back