• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What happened? I can't post on my android anymore.

What happened? I can't post on my android anymore.

bwschultz

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I know that DPF went through some upgrades today. Now I can't post on the forum with my android. I can load DPF and view the posts, but when I try to reply to the thread, the keypad will not appear. Thus, I cannot post on my phone. Is this happening to others? Does anyone know of how I can fix this?

I currently use a HCT Incredible android phone.

I will be bummed if I cannot use my phone to communicate on the forum.

Had any luck since last night? Can't sleep and writing from a mytouch3g which uses android aps. Not sure if that's the same system as an HTC.

Nope. still can't post and now I can't view new posts as the top portion of the forum is all garbled up on my phone. Looks like I am not the only one who is experiencing this problem. It seems it has at least affected the HCT phones.

Back