• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What if Hans had the ice powers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Hans had the ice powers?

AgentOfAnarchy

This Button Wants To Fly
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hi guys, so I was fangirling over hans on youtube as you do and I came across this amazing video of let it go if Hans had the powers. I think its so amazing that the person who made it came up with the whole scene and then story boarded it, thats some time effort and a lot of talent. so I had to share it!

[video=youtube;Am_x5c2gVHc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am_x5c2gVHc&feature=c4-overview&list=UU3rEj6-UayW8M4P6BUzDfFA[/video]

Think they could have at least changed the lyrics a bit XD I mean ... "It looks like I'm the Queen" and "be the good girl". They could easily have changed it to "king" and "guy" without affecting the overall song. For me it sounds kind of weird and guy singing about being a good girl. XD

i think they changed the pitch of the original song to make it sound as if it was a male singing it which would explain the good girl part

wow. I especially loved the idea of the frosty shapes in the snow floating through the air, and the throne. I so wanted to see elsa's throne in the movie like in the concept art. really creative.

This is too cool, the person who made this is awesomely creative. Thanks so much for sharing, I'd never seen this before and love it! :hsd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back