• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What is this madness?!

ZAPPED! What is this madness?!

Maryscribbles

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
When I got home from an academic conference today, I was excited to find a package. I thought it might be a little trade I have going, but no. It was something so much better.

9fp1bNZl.jpg

This is when you know the mail is going to be good.

ZfAtobGl.jpg

And here's the beauty herself!

t7D7npNl.jpg

And a sweet note informing me of the tricks David has been up to!

Thank you SO MUCH, David! I cannot believe how kind this is! My Ursula collection is small, but growing, and this is a shining gem. The pin itself is beautiful (and so big!), but what got me the most is your generosity.

I am continuously surprised and awed by everyone's generosity here. I'm trying to cook up some mischief of my own, but I have some awfully big shoes to fill! :)

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go stare at this Ursula's radiance again! >< Aaah!

1. That pin is super awesome. Congratulations!!

2. It's almost impossible to - as you aptly put it - fill the "big shoes" of generosity of people around here. It's an insanely kind, giving and generous community, and we're lucky to be a part of it!! ... But if you have any ideas of how to fill said shoes, you let me know, I've got a list a mile long of people I want to properly thank for all that they've done for me! <3

Congratulations again on your zap! That's one mean Ursula pin!!

Holy pin! Thats a juicy one indeed...wow wee

It makes your day/week doenst it? Spread the love! I must say,,,i few choice people have left us or have not been commenting and its amazing how the negative energy and negative posts and thread have all but vanished....complaining about a bad sller doesnt count. lol

i have been loving logging on and seeing thread after thread of zaps, or fun stories/ games/ auctions/jokes and jabs....now thats what Disney is about.

Hi Mary,

What you didn't know is I got your information the same time as I got Merlin's. I set you both up at the same time and got you both within a day of each other. So now you know the rest of the story that Merlin couldn't tell right away.

Thank you for helping make this forum so much fun to be on!!! Congrats, time to fix your signature and another one bites the dust!!!

1. That pin is super awesome. Congratulations!!

2. It's almost impossible to - as you aptly put it - fill the "big shoes" of generosity of people around here. It's an insanely kind, giving and generous community, and we're lucky to be a part of it!! ... But if you have any ideas of how to fill said shoes, you let me know, I've got a list a mile long of people I want to properly thank for all that they've done for me! <3

Congratulations again on your zap! That's one mean Ursula pin!!

^ agree completely!! :hug: Congratulations Maryscribbles ~ wonderful David strikes again!! =)

Hahah! I cannot WAIT to get back and see this pin in person! Trust me, I've been anxiously awaiting it as much as you would have been had you known about it. ;P Thank you so much David for your kindness and craftiness! Mary and I brag about all of the generosity shown around here, how its so nice to be a part of a community that really goes out of its way to help each other out, but between our last two zaps, I think we've graduated from bragging to making incoherent noises of awe-inspired gratitude. Thanks again! And congrats Mary! It's like a present for getting good feedback on your thesis draft! :D

~Merlin

WOW that is an awesome zap!!! Congrats!! David u are SO awesome!! I also looooove that Ursula pin myself and it's my most wanted one of her :) I'm green with envy ::joins in at staring at Ursula's radiance:: OoooooooOoOoooooooooooooOOoooo... lol

Hi Mary,

What you didn't know is I got your information the same time as I got Merlin's. I set you both up at the same time and got you both within a day of each other. So now you know the rest of the story that Merlin couldn't tell right away.

Thank you for helping make this forum so much fun to be on!!! Congrats, time to fix your signature and another one bites the dust!!!

I know! He told me right after it came. How sneaky (in an incredibly awesome way)! Thank you again. It is truly spectacular! XD

And yes, now I have to update my signature! ><

Back