• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What is your one favorite pin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your one favorite pin?
Well...being a HUGE fan of 101 Dalmatians/Cruella I am going to have to say that this one is my favorite:
pin34257
It's also an LE 15 so that's cool too!!!

I have a few... here are 2 of my favorite! Since I LOVE Hercules...Pin 40445: Disney Auctions - New Classics ( Hercules )
and I spent so much $ on this pin but it was one I couldn't live without! LOL Pin 53096: DisneyShopping.com - Invisible Cheshire Cat (Jumbo)
BUT the pin that Is a Grail... and would definitely be top 3...Pin 48739: Disney Auctions - Villains (Hades & Megara)

Although Sleeping Beauty is my favorite and largest collection, my two ultimate favorites, that I just find so pretty are my designer Snow White (86003) and Reveal/Conceal Wendy (81938).

As a Haunted Mansion fan this one is by far a fav. I still keep in the box.
pin70729

As an artist I love this Mickey jumbo pin. It was a gift from my aunt & uncle whom love Disney as well.
pin56802

Walt Disney is one of those people I wish I had a chance to know. Even though I never met Walt, I miss him like I would miss a relative. This was also a gift from my aunt & uncle. And it weighs a ton..
pin40046

My favorite from my collection is...
Pin 50658: DisneyShopping.com - Peter Pan & Tiger Lily Thanksgiving

And my all time Pocahontas grail which I'm still looking for...
Pin 64908: DisneyShopping.com - Fall Series Pocahontas Pin

Thise two are the holiest of holy pins to me.

Last edited:
Can't decide. I know it's cliche and you're probably like "He's totally lying" but I just can't. I'm not gonna exaggerate and compare it to picking your favorite child, but this is such a hard decision. I have 2 main ones I'm head over heels for:

pin83326
and
pin64450

With this being a VERY close second:

pin74535

followed by this in third:

pin64451

If I tried I bet I could rank all my pins (I'm a compulsive ranker, I constantly compare and rank things to provide order) so now I'm considering it haha xD

Mine are not epically rare like most but they have sentimental value. I traded for Rapunzel and received her AND Flynn (as a zap) with a note that read, "What's a Princess without her Prince?"

Best line EVER! :love:

pin82019
pin82018

Last edited:
My favourite Haunted Mansion pin I have is this:

pin88986

I have the boxed set he's from, in fact I bought the entire set just to get this pin. And then guess what? They suddenly start using this artwork for other pins. >_> But whatever, its still my favourite pin of Ezra.

And this is my favourite Phantom Manor pin:

pin91499

Just because its the only pin of the 'Stationmaster Ezra' from Phantom Manor. I was crazy happy when I knew this pin had been made. I had been wanting a pin made of this character for a while. Most here probably don't even know who he is. Well check out my userpic. That's him. Lets hope more pins of the Phantom Manor characters will be made eh? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back