• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! WHAT?????? Pin Giveaway Received!!!

ZAPPED! WHAT?????? Pin Giveaway Received!!!

huertajv

It's all about the Mouse!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
What in the world is going on?

I get home, see an envelope, think nothing of it because, I have a few pins coming.

I open it and see this;

C74C10BF-CC15-4A7D-BC01-DE4313F061D4-1070-000000CBE67C7F12.jpg

I'm like what???? Holy cow! Really????

Here is a closer look of the pin!

FFE903AF-B05A-4783-8EC5-560004E98DFD-1070-000000CC2A015CB9.jpg

Ok, so zaps are the coolest things since sliced bread, but when someone takes the time to say you deserve a pin because of being kind or helpful, whole other loaf of bread!!!!

I do things to help others as much as I can, not because I expect anything but because that's what I like to do.

Thank you Greg & Debby for doing such a cool and totally awesome kindness for people on DPF!

Thank you to BayouJazz21 and Starry_Solo for nominating us!

So humbled! So appreciative!

Thank you!

Vicki & John

What in the world is going on?

I get home, see an envelope, think nothing of it because, I have a few pins coming.

I open it and see this;

C74C10BF-CC15-4A7D-BC01-DE4313F061D4-1070-000000CBE67C7F12.jpg

I'm like what???? Holy cow! Really????

Here is a closer look of the pin!

FFE903AF-B05A-4783-8EC5-560004E98DFD-1070-000000CC2A015CB9.jpg

Ok, so zaps are the coolest things since sliced bread, but when someone takes the time to say you deserve a pin because of being kind or helpful, whole other loaf of bread!!!!

I do things to help others as much as I can, not because I expect anything but because that's what I like to do.

Thank you Greg & Debby for doing such a cool and totally awesome kindness for people on DPF!

Thank you to BayouJazz21 and Starry_Solo for nominating us!

So humbled! So appreciative!

Thank you!

Vicki & John

Congrats and very cool. :)

Back