• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What Villains Were Missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Villains Were Missed?

pins4twin

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Now that the WDI Villain set is complete, which villains did they miss? At first I could not think of 40 villains, but now I think that many were slighted. I personally would have liked to have seen the Autopilot from Wall-E. Which villain were you hoping to see?

Lucifer, Cheshire (sometimes he's a villain), Gideon... (I need my cats!!)

On a side note, I was happy they did Gantu. He is usually slighted when it comes to villains. And of course, I love the Si & Am but I wonder why they are immediately the highest price pin of the set (except perhaps Maleficent).

cDSWIQr.gif

Omg that gif. That cat is really touchy. Reminds of another gif - the one where all these cats are passing by, a cat sitting higher than them touches one of their tails, a cat in front of that cat then turns around an pounces the cat behind it. Cue troll face.

I'm surprised they didn't do Bellwether. And I was really hoping they'd do Turbo to go along with King Candy.

There wasn't really a true villain in Inside Out, but Jangles' bright colors would have looked really cool within the set.

I'm surprised they didn't do Bellwether. And I was really hoping they'd do Turbo to go along with King Candy.

There wasn't really a true villain in Inside Out, but Jangles' bright colors would have looked really cool within the set.

Oh god yes, Turbo needs a pin. Maybe a spinner...a jumbo of him in Candybug form would be ace too.

Titans! Of course we need the Titans, they are the largest of the Disney villains and yet not one official pin of them made so far, the only Titans that pop up on PinPics are for that football movie.

I really don't like they did the stepsisters and on 2 seperate pins too! Why not one 1 like Si & Am?
Would've loved to see Lucifer, Maleficent in dragon form, Pain & Panic, the crab from moana (can't think of his name), Turbo to go with King Candy, Sid the kid from Toy Story and I could go on and on lol

While I'd love to see a Cheshire in this pin style, Queen of Hearts is representing AIW. Same goes for Lucifer - Lady Tremaine.

I for one am super salty that there wasn't a Tamatoa.

But I'm kinda biased.

Also seconding Turbo, Clayton, and Dragon Maleficent. I would also have liked to see some liveaction villains like Barbossa or Davy Jones!

I wanted to see Silver from Treasure Planet! :( It was a long shot, but I had some hope that maybe they'd remember it's TP's 15th anniversary this year...Hmm, unless he's not really considered a villain...

I would've also liked to have seen Bellwether, though I think I only want pins of her looking cute, haha. If she'd been a part of this series, she'd fit in more if she had her villainous expression.

On a side note, I was happy they did Gantu. He is usually slighted when it comes to villains. And of course, I love the Si & Am but I wonder why they are immediately the highest price pin of the set (except perhaps Maleficent).
I genuinely think pretty much the only reason is "cats". So not only are you competing with Villain collectors, but cat collectors as well.

I'm SUPER happy Yokai ended up being there, and super disappointed that there was an Old Hag and the Cinderella Stepsisters. Old Hag because, of all the other villains, she was the only double of the same villain (when they could have done someone else!). And they already did Tremaine, the Stepsisters feel like a cop out.

I'd have loved to see Clayton, or Te Ka or Tamatoa. If they HAD to do another Cinderella, Lucifer would have been a better choice. I'd have loved to see Silver from TP, too, or even the weird crab dude whose name I cannot recall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back