• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Whats a Third Party Trade??You ask?

Whats a Third Party Trade??You ask?

tiggermickey

DPF Nut
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
1591   0   0
What do you do if you are the new person without references?and you wanna trade?

Most of the Mods (moderators) will help you out via a third party trade. How does it work? Well both parties must agree to doing a third party trade. Then both people send their pin to the THIRD PARTY TRADER. You must include postage and packaging for the next part. When the THIRD PARTY TRADER receives both pins, he/she then forwards the pins to the new owner, using the packaging and postage included with the pin.

If for some reason, one of the pins doesn't show up, then the THIRD PARTY TRADER returns the pin he/she did get to the original owner.

Many people choose this option when trading rarer pins, etc.

If you need a moderater(Cicada,Thejessta and Bricklayer)are here to help

Happy Trading!!

BY the WAY ..if a third party trade is needed,I can help you out
I have several refs on Dizpins/Ebay(1808)and here on DPF 122

Judy

Last edited:
I agree with Judy. Typically as mentioned, 3rd party trades are done with newer traders who lack referrals or references.
Another thing that can be done which I have done on a couple of occassions is explain to the new trader the way the system works and how credibility is earned. I will ask them to send me their pin first (with all due respect) and once I receive it, I will immediatly send their pin.

As with many of you, I have plenty of referrals both here, on pinpics and also ebay. It can save some expense. Or you can just trade with Judy...lol (Judy was my first xoxo PIN TRADE PEOPLE...lol)

Back