• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What's available at Disneyland Paris?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's available at Disneyland Paris?

crushedbubbles

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Hi everyone!
Just curious,
what kind of items are available at Disneyland Paris at this time?

I am more interested in Disney Princess items, Disney pins, or any items that you think I might be interested in :)

Thanks everyone in advance for your input!

If you're on FB, you might wanna look up "Stitch Song" she has major photo albums on her account with all new items added. The albums are updates almost every single week with all new items available at DLRP. As for pins go, the only ones I can remember right now are the princess jewel series (oval shaped) & princess chibi series, Rapunzel booster set (4 pins in it).

I last went to Disneyland Paris in October :)! From what I remmeber, they have the Park dolls, Ornaments, Toddler Dolls, Musical ornament things, Pins, Park playsets, small plush dolls.

They have different sections for each princess in World of Disney :)

Thank you everyone! I looked up Stitch Song on facebook, and they are ridiculously helpful! So many pictures!

Thank you all! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back