• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What's HapPINing blog update [11/19]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's HapPINing blog update [11/19]

thejessta

You guys are the best!
Staff member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Aquaduck, Aqueduct. I get it!
cornlol.gif

From the What's HapPINing blog:

November 19, 2010
We recently saw another article on the Disney Parks Blog about the Disney Dream and the super beyond awesomely cool AquaDuck. We thought it is about time to start showcasing some pins that we have created for the Inaugural Voyage. Here is the AquaDuck pin.

Blog_20101120_AquaDuck.jpg

For those sailing, we will be introducing a Random Selection Process for the pins and other collectible items. Stay tuned for that information. We know from previous voyages that the RSP is an important part to ensure an enjoyable experience for all.
For now, just "dream" of riding the AquaDuck. We are.

The Aquaduck on the ship looks like a blast, but I don't know. That pin leaves something, unfilled. I'm not that impressed by it and would save my money for something else on the ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back