• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What's HapPINing? blog update [12/21]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's HapPINing? blog update [12/21]

thejessta

You guys are the best!
Staff member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
A look at a few pins coming in 2011.

From the What's HapPINing blog:
December 21, 2010

Here is a look at the pin-of-the-month series that will be available in 2011 at Disneyland® Resort:

First we have a series featuring the classic "D" from the Disneyland® Park logo. Each month will feature different characters and the first month will include Mickey and Minnie Mouse.

Blog_20101221_GothicD.jpg

The popular Then and Now Attraction series from Walt Disney World® Resort will be coming to the Disneyland® Resort. Each month will bring highlight a current Disneyland® attraction with a spinner element which rotates to reveal the original attraction it replaced.

Blog_20101221_ThenandNow.jpg

Finally, we have a new type of limited edition collectors set that we're sure will be a big hit with fans of our talented Disney Design Group artists. The Artist Sketch series features a limited edition pin and a lithograph of the original artwork used to create the pin. The first set includes a beautiful sketch of Tinker Bell created by Disney Design Group artist Monty Maldovan:

Blog_20101221_TinkerBell.jpg

All of these series will be available at the Disneyland® Resort and will surely bring something fun to collect every month in 2011.

Well, it holds promise for an interesting year for DLR monthly pins at least. I'm a sucker for the classic Disney D, so I'm most looking forward to seeing what they do with that. Hopefully a Lion King one, LoL!

I collected/am in the process of collecting all the WDW Then and Now pins so it looks like I will have to get the DLR ones as well!

I'm loving both the Disney D and of course the Tink litho and pin. I think I need a DLR friend that can make some purchases for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back