• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What's HapPINing Blog Update [9/27]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's HapPINing Blog Update [9/27]

thejessta

You guys are the best!
Staff member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
From the What's HapPINing blog:
September 27, 2011
To celebrate the of the Gingerbread Mystery Series, we are pleased to welcome Disney inspired artists and Disneyland® Resort Entertainment Designers, Brian Sandahl and Tim Wollweber, who will be on hand for a special appearance and signing Saturday, October 8, 2011 from 9 am to 11am at the Little Green Men Store Command in Tomorrowland at Disneyland® Park.

Please note that there will be a limit of two items signed per Guest. We ask that you bring no personal items to be signed. Merchandise for signing must be purchased on the event day at the event location. Valid Disneyland® Resort receipt may be required. Paid admission is required to enter Disney theme parks.

We are only a few days away until the 40th Anniversary of Walt Disney World® Resort. We are finalizing details about wristband distribution for the items being released at the Magic Kingdom® Park on October 1. So please stay tuned.

There are four other pins that have multiple release locations.

400004038472.jpg

Disney's Contemporary Resort - 40th Anniversary
Released at Disney's Contemporary Resort and Magic Kingdom Park

400004038489.jpg

Disney's Polynesian Resort - 40th Anniversary
Released at Disney's Polynesian Resort and Magic Kingdom Park

400004039479.jpg

Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground - 40th Anniversary
Released at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground and Magic Kingdom Park

400004116484.jpg

Disney's Electrical Water Pageant - 40th Anniversary
Released at Disney's Contemporary Resort, Disney's Polynesian Resort, Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground and Magic Kingdom Park

They're running a little late on the wristband thing. I wish we were having an online drawing like they do at DLR, but I guess same day wristbands are better than nothing.

They're running a little late on the wristband thing. I wish we were having an online drawing like they do at DLR, but I guess same day wristbands are better than nothing.

I was thinking the same thing. It really has a potential to be a madhouse Saturday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back