• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What's up with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up with this?

swim2sea

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
OK, I have two pins and I think one might be a scrapper or counterfeit. What do you think?

photo2.jpg

photo-1.jpg

Looks like the one on the right is the scrapper logo too big,colors not fully filled in, back looks messy that would be my guess at the scrapper the other just overall looks much nicer

Actually the one on the left looks fake/scrapper..looks like Nala is alot bigger,the color is off..I do not know if its Margarets camera or the lighting,but it looks like the paint is bubbled on Nala and Simba looks diff too

The pin on the right has a small black hairline about Simba's eye. I can't tell from looking at the picture on Pinpics if that is good or bad. Does anyone have this pin and can post their picture so I can tell? I don't want to keep both, but I'm afraid to let one go in case I make a mistake. The one is the right, if brighter colors than the one on the left, but the one of the left looks good too. AND both pins are exactly the same size. I'm so confused.

Last edited:
I thought that was just the camera on the left one it looks like there are a few areas on samba that look like they aren't filled in arm face and tip of tail but it is hard to tell just based off the picture they still have this pin in the park at DLR so maybe someone could check out one off the rack

I notice that Nala's right ear is different colors. The one on the left is the one that is filled with the wrong color.

i think the one on the right is bad...the color is for sure a sign..and also.. the stamp on the back is to thick and rased up. the real pin has a logo u can feel but it not real real sticking out

Can you take a picture of it front and back so I can see if it matches one I already have? Thanks.

Can someone please take a photo of their pin front and back so I can compare. I don't want to keep the wrong pin. Thanks.

Wow, that's a real bummer.. It looks like it's going to get hard when it comes to picking out the scrappers in the crowd! I'd say the one on the right is a scrapper though, just because it looks, from the photograph, that there's a lot less detailing, but i'm no expert! That's just my oppinion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back