• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What's your dream zap!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your dream zap!?

Constance

Bitterly Discontent.
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   1
Zaps are awesome, they are totally amazing and every last one is incredible. But if you could get zapped with ONE pin from your wants, what would it be?! I always think of zaps as low to middle of the road wants, either OE or higher edition sizes. Something like this!

pin13110

So what is your heart secretly hoping for?!

My dream zap would probably have to be this one: [pinpics]65784[/pinpics] Its my favorite brave little tailor pin from the ones I'm trying to track down! :)

pin28967
Pin 28967: Disney Auctions - Elisabete Gomes (Fantasia 2000 Sprite)

or

pin1799
Pin 1799: DLR - The Haunted Mansion (Mickey)

Too much?

Hmmmm Im not so sure that i have ever thought about a dream zap . . . . I think that any zap is awesome because it means that someone went out of their way to try to bring a smile to your face :0)

I think my dream zap would be any pin that someone sent me because the pin actually reminded them of me or represented some sort of fun experience or inside joke. :0)

And Now you Will!!! ;D <3 <3 <3 I Hope you Really Enjoy It!!! <3 <3 <3

:wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:
Happy Grail Dance for You!!!!

I'm already enjoying the thoughts of just having it! Hahah. :)
<3 thank you, thank youuuuuu, Laz!
:wiggle::hug::hsd:

Oh I like this idea! I think I've only been zapped once, when I first started on Dizpins. And I think the pin I got ended up being a scrapper. :(

But if I got zapped now I think my dream zap (realistically) would be one of these:

And Ashley's I would assume would be one of these dinky pins:

My dream Zap would have to be any pin that is part of a set I'm trying to complete :) esp the NBC set I have half of already! <3 <3 <3

[pinpics]15646[/pinpics]
Nightmare Before Christmas Series (Jack Skellington) - GOT IT
[pinpics]15647[/pinpics]
Nightmare Before Christmas Series (Sandy Claws & Zero) Dangle - GOT IT
[pinpics]15648[/pinpics]
Nightmare Before Christmas Series (Zero) Glows - GOT IT
[pinpics]15662[/pinpics]
Nightmare Before Christmas Series (Lock) Hinged - GOT IT
[pinpics]15701[/pinpics]
Nightmare Before Christmas Series (Barrel) Hinged - GOT IT
[pinpics]15702[/pinpics]
Nightmare Before Christmas Series (Dr. Finklestein) Hinged - GOT IT

So I Guess My DREAM ZAP would now be....

pin32273

Only cause it's the one pin on my want's list i truly feel I'll Never Have :/
But it is soooo Pretty!!! <3

Last edited:
Right now id be happy with any of the toy story reveal/conceal pins on my wants cause I'm too cheap to pay ebay prices for them lol!

I'm too new to pin trading to have any super exotic wants. The cast member only Star Tours pin is priced super high and would be way too much to expect a zap. I like cool retro stuff and 1930's-esque pins. The posters from DCA with the old planes and advertising are probably my most realistic wants. I like the old 1930's advertising styles. Maybe the Chip & Dale Storyteller's Cafe pin? There's like 10,000 of them out there and they were GWP pins so...
pin26518

Hmm dream zap, I got a fantastic zap recently from zapper madness but I think my dream zap would be anything fromt he fox and the hound / oliver and company pins I want. Mainly because they are a pain in the butt to get off of ebay and I'm struggling to trade for them. So yeah anything fox n hound I don't have or anything Oliver and co I don't have hehe <3

I appreciate any zap that I receive...but ive lusted after this pin for too long!
pin45303

Pin 45303: DLRP - Stitch Invasion Series (Tea Cups)

I'm happy with whatever zap I get. I'm just overjoyed that someone thought of me and send me a surprise to brighten my day. If I could "wish upon a star" then my dream zap would be:

pin30502
or this one
pin10120

I actually have way too many easy wants that for some reason don't have :) I have a lot of easier Mulan pins on my wants list that I don't have but would love to since thats my favorite movie and I want to start a Mulan page in my pin book. How do you "sign up" to be zap, like how do people get your information?

Okay since I'm receiving my holy grail, the next on my list is [pinpics]73437[/pinpics]!
But, of course, anything zapped to me is great and definitely appreciated! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back