• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What's your dream zap!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your dream zap!?
Thanks Emily!! Usually I zap when trading with them anyway, but I've seen some people wanting pins that I'd love to zap them but don't know where to send. So I'll start with Jon! :)

I've still never been zapped but I have a few wants listed for pins with a character that has a spacesuit or space helmet. I don't have many at all but they've grown on me. My wife loves Tink and Princesses so I've added a few of those pins she sees she likes to my wants too.

Seems a little odd to me to post what you would want in a zap, given the nature of zapping :p

Anyway, for me, pretty much any Donald Duck pin would be an awesome zap. Preferably authentic pins, of course. And for specific pins, the 2006 Disneyland Resort Hotel Lanyard gold coins, all of them, would be great. My partner and I are big Kingdom Hearts geeks and we imagine that those coins are what "munny" would probably look like in real life. :lol:

I've never been zapped, partly because I switch between two addresses throughout the year and so haven't given one as it could be awkward if a package I'm not expecting turns up at the one I'm not at XP.

My dream zap however would be any of the Rapunzel pins that I don't have ^^

Seems a little odd to me to post what you would want in a zap, given the nature of zapping :p :lol:

I think the idea behind this is just "dreaming" or wishes. everyone here so far seems very clear that ANY zap is nice. but really, just a "what if a wish came totally true?" It seems most everyone is saying a dream zap would be one of their holy grails or "unobtainium's."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back