• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

When a delivery goes bad.

When a delivery goes bad.

RumsGone

New DPF Member
Rating - 90%
9   1   0
I sent a package to a fellow member on the 6th of last week and the expected delivery date was yesterday. I sent two packages that trip and the second one was delivered Thursday. I was told today that the person still hasn't gotten the package. There was a handful of pins in that package. Checked the DC number on the website and it says that it is still out here.

Should I file a claim at the post office about not delivering the package? Should I wait a couple more days before I file the claim? I only got the DC number on it and not the insurance. Since I have never had this kind of problem before when I have sent packages.

this happened with me and another trader unfortunatly, just call the post offices that are in the route and see if any packages might have not been scanned or something... A month ago there was a power outage in the orlando post office so maybe something like that happened. Don't worry to bad, Just call? I'm sure it will turn up <3 Ours did after a little while :/

<3 Laz

Laz you always know how to cheer me up. :) You are a doll. Like I told you in the email I will wait a few more days before I call and complain.

Eventually, it will turn up. Give it a few more days - though I'd say if it doesn't show up by the late middle of the week to call.

Apparently Orlando is not the best at handling their post. I just recently had a package finally found and returned to me last week after having been originally shipped late July. Needless to say, I reshipped it today and am praying to all deities that it finds it's home this time. Side note: the postal worker here is too - she's a pin collector too! LOL

I have two that are astray right now. The first is one I shipped to someone in Puerto Rico, and it is currently sitting at a PO in New Jersey for some reason (I am in Maryland so that makes no sense). Luckily, I had DC on it, so the person due to get it sees it shipped when I said it did, etc, so they are not holding me accountable since it is in the USPS hands, but we are both trying to fix it right now.

The other one is coming to me, shipped over a week ago, and has no tracking so no idea where it is.

General Question: With tracking included at no cost or $.15 with online postage, why are there mailers who still do not include it on a package?!

Last edited:
That is why I always put a DC on the packages. Just to make sure that I'm not the one liable for the missing package. Don't want negative feedback because the UPS decided to not deliver it.

Edit: The package has been scanned. So perhaps during the week it will get to you Laz.

Last edited:
Back