When do graduation pins show up?

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by LadyBarclay, Apr 18, 2018.

1. LadyBarclay

LadyBarclay Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Don't know when I'll be back to DTD to check, but does anyone know when graduation pins usually start showing up? The ones with the year and a character in a cap and gown, that sort of thing.

2. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0

I saw someone ask something similar on FB, and somebody answered usually in May. I'm hoping someone can pipe in here cuz I'm def gonna be looking for a graduation pin this year!

3. TinyTink

TinyTink Africa-The Real Animal Kingdom DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Ditto here!

4. LadyBarclay

LadyBarclay Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

My niece is getting her bachelor's degree on May 5...the first of the cousins on that side of the family to graduate college. Although she's in Tennessee, while we're in California, and on the same day as my son's Eagle project in boy scouts. :( So we won't be going. She loves Winnie the Pooh...I'm going to be checking out the grad stuff when it shows up, for sure! I was hoping to find a pooh graduation pin, but after looking at Pinpics, it seems that he's not a common character for them to have. humph! :rolleyes:

5. bookhugger

bookhugger I love books!

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Don't forget the Mickey Ears graduation hat $

LadyBarclay likes this.
  6. Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky Cheshirefied DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    88   0   0

Pretty sure all the regular (non-pin) grad merch has been out at DL for several weeks. Feels like it hit the parks well over a month ago. So a pin (if not currently available and I haven't particularly noticed one but I haven't looked either) should be showing up soon if they're going to have one.

LadyBarclay likes this.
  7. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

That's good to know. I'd like to pick one up for one of my students who's going off to the CP after graduating.

8. Purplemandms

Purplemandms Like the candy!

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

watzshakinbacon and Stix1800 like this.