• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Where Dreams Come True Series (Pinpics 52804 - 52814)

Where Dreams Come True Series (Pinpics 52804 - 52814)

archi_hoo

Zach
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everyone, looking for some expertise from the late 2000s.
From what I understand, the Where Dreams Come True collection was released in mystery boxes in 2007. Each box had two pins, which came with backer cards that featured different locations of the parks. The 2007 pins have a gold back and no pattern.

Lately, I've come across several pins from this series that are dated 2009 with no backer card, and have the Mickey head pattern across the back. I own pin #52811 with these features, and I am confident it is a fake. I also own pin #52806 with these features, but I am slightly less sure of it being a fake.

I am also in the process of trading for pin #52814 (Stitch), but it is dated 2009, has the Mickey head pattern, and appears to have tiny nubs.

Does anyone know if these pins were re-released in 2009? And does this look fake to you?
Thanks in advance for your help!

51069_Y4XC.jpg
51069_KONq.jpg

Back